Sennheiser E604 Drum And Brass Instrument Mic 3-Pack
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you looking to mic up a drum kit or horn section, and need a reliable, high quality solution adding to your setup? Then we have just the thing for you!
Cardioid Microphone Set With High Sound Pressure Levels
With the Sennheiser E604 you get a rugged dynamic microphone that's simply perfect for drums, brass, and woodwind instruments - and in this pack you get three of them!
High Quality Design
This mic has been specially designed to handle high sound pressure levels, and delivers a rock-solid performance with minimal feedback, even in the noisiest of environments.In addition to this, the E604 clips effortlessly onto your instrument, and can be positioned to your preference, ensuring you capture the best sound every time.
Included In The Box
- 3 x e604 Microphone
- 3 x Drum Clip
- 3 x Pouch
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
Sennheiser E604 Drum And Brass Instrument Mic Specs
- Dimensions: 33 x 59 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 40 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Weight: Without Cable: 60 g
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Weight w/o Cable: 60 g
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.