Roland VAD103 V-Drums Acoustic Design Electric Drum Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Roland VAD103 you get an Acoustic Design V-Drums kit, that features shallow-depth shells and the new TD-07 Module.
Entry-Level Acoustic Design V-Drums Kit
This affordable all-digital kit helps to capture the vibe and feel of a traditional acoustic set thanks its the shallow-depth wooden drum shells.
In addition to this, the inclusion of Roland's acclaimed double-ply mesh heads and a smart air-damping system in the kick drum allows you to keep the noise down when you need do, then let loose when you're on stage.
Roland VAD103 V-Drums Acoustic Design Electric Drum Kit Highlights
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- PDA120LS-BK 12-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds; mounts on a conventional snare drum stand
- PDA100L-BK 10-inch rack tom pad and PDA120L-BK 12-inch floor tom pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds
- KD-180L-BK 18-inch kick drum with trigger pad mounted to a drumhead provides positive beater resistance, rebound, and real feel
- Chrome-finished, double-braced cymbal and cymbal/tom combination stands feature durable ball clamps to easily adjust pad heights and angles, with secure and sturdy mounting
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from phones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard Coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (V-Cymbal and DBS-10 cymbal stands sold separately)
- 40 free lessons with Melodics, an interactive drum lesson app for Mac and Windows computers and iPad
- Please Note: This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, and a drum throne.
The Next Generation Of V-Drums
Duriong the late 1990s Roland V-Drums pioneered drum kits as we know them, and have continued to innovate and lead the way ever since.
With the VAD103 Roland continues that tradition, combining unbeatable durability with precision sensing and sound, along with class-leading pad design and behaviour modeling technology.
Bigger Pads, Better Feel, Smaller Footprint
The Roland VAD103 kit offers the perfect balance of playability, pad size, and footprint, giving you the playing feel and satisfaction of a larger kit in a size that won't fill your stage area.
Whether it's with the 12" snare, 10" rack tom, VH-10 hi-hat, 12" crash, 13" ride, or 18" kick you're playing, the VAD103 is a kit that feels substantial to play, but is compact enough for every day life.
Versatile Drum Module
Sitting at the heart of the VAD103 you'll find the TD-07 sound module, which offers 25 pre-patched drum kits that have been recorded by professional players in high-end studios.
These, combined with the TD-07's advanced behaviour-modeling technology, ensure that each and every hit sounds and reacts like it's come from an acoustic kit.
Sharpen Your Skills
Whether you're a professional drummer, taking lessons, or using online tutorials to teach yourself, the Coach Mode on the VAD103 can test your timing and accuracy to help you continually improve your playing technique.
This mode features a host of fun and engaging challenges that range from easy to hard, before teaching you where you need to tighten up the next time.
Roland VAD103 V-Drums Acoustic Design Electric Drum Kit Specs
- Drum sound module: TD-07 x 1
- Snare: PDA120LS-BK x 1
- Tom: PDA100L-BK x 1 (Rim-shot is not supported)
- Floor Tom: PDA120L-BK x 1 (Rim-shot is not supported)
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash: CY-12C x 1
- Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Kick: KD-180L-BK x 1
- Drum combination stand: DCS-10 x 2
- All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1
Please Note: This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, and a drum throne.
Dimensions (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)
- 1,300 (W) x 1,200 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- 51-3/16 (W) x 47-1/4 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
- 26.4 kg / 58 lbs 4 oz
- Sound module holder
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum key
- Setup guide
- Owner's manuals
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Acoustic Design Series
|Bass Drum Size
|Floor Tom Size
|Rack Tom Size
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.