Roland V-Drums Acoustic Design VAD507
Heavy item delivery from £65
The Roland VAD507 delivers the commanding presence of a full acoustic drum set on stage with the convenience and control of electronic drums. This premium five-piece kit features wood shells with full depth and diameter, covered with attractive wraps, and mounted on double-braced chrome stands. Roland’s advanced digital sensor technology and dynamic TD-27 drum module provide the sound and response to a match, with every stroke, ghost note, roll, and swell expressed in incredible detail.
Building on the previous VAD506 model, the VAD507 adds a digital hi-hat for even greater expression, plus heavy-duty cymbal stands inherited from the flagship VAD706.
The TD-27 module has also been updated, bringing you new kits and samples, expanded processing options, RolandCloud support, and more.
The incredible playability of these drums is out of this world in sound, feel, and looks. The bass drum in particular gives a real thud under the foot, something that most electronic drum kits fail to provide, the acoustic feel to the drums, being able to tune to your preferred tension and the drums themselves being a wooden shell construction you almost forget you are playing electronic drums.
Cymbal wise we have here realistic sizes again bringing the feel of real drums to electronica.
The main focus here is the CY-18DR ride, being a whopping 18" it plays like a real ride with fantastic stick response.
The hardware is fantastic for these high-end Rolands, and so they should be, I sometimes think the hardware is overlooked, but not here, they are pushing the road-worthy vibe, the hardware is heavy tough, and super sturdy to carry these drums and cymbals, no moving around on the stage and have the classic look rather than a big rack system that can often become a hindrance on smaller staging.
The TD-27 module is super simple to use, from editing sounds to importing and recording. talking about the sounds they are very realistic which is something Roland is very well known for, and if you import your files then you can have your very own kit on there which is awesome.
This drum kit is perfect for the gigging drummer where stages and overall sound are limited, which is happening a lot these days with venues having to install their PA and have complete control because of noise complaints, it happens.
We know using an electronic kit isn't the best, but wait until you sit behind one of these, through a rig they sound massive, and as we've said they feel incredible, and as a plus they don't look like a toy, they look unreal!
This is what these kits are designed for, the gigging working drummers out there on the battlefield requiring a workhorse that they can control and take to whichever stylistic gig they are required for
Roland VAD507 Features
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X.
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 12-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, and 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection.
- 10-inch PDA100-MS rack tom, 12-inch PDA120-MS rack tom, 14-inch PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20-inch KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps.
- Additional cymbal pads include 14-inch CY-14C-T crash and 16-inch CY-16R-T crash/ride.
- Drum in inspiring sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience Technology.
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy sound selection and editing.
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card.
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer.
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production.
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion.
- Onboard Bluetooth® for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop.
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills.
- Expand your range with sounds, samples, and other creative content at Roland Cloud
Please Note: This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card.
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom1: PDA100-MS x 1
- Tom2: PDA120-MS x 1
- Tom3: PDA140F-MS x 1
- Hi-hat: VH-14D x 1
- Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1
- Crash2: CY-16R-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-200-MS x 1
- Drum combination stand: DCS-30 x 2
- Drum boom stand: DBS-30 x 1
- All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Connection cable (Crash2)
- Drum key
- Setup guide
- Owner's manuals
|Shipping Weight (kg)||54.000000|
|Series||Acoustic Design Series|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.