The Roland TR-6S Rhythm Performer is a fantastic drum machine offering a lot of performance power in a compact and affordable unit.
Small Size - Big Beats
Based on the hugely popular TR-8S, the Roland TR-6S Rhythm Performer gives you those same huge beats in a more compact, more portable and more affordable drum machine.
Roland TR-6S Rhythm Performer Key Features:
- Six-track version of the TR-8S in a compact and affordable package
- Detailed circuit models of the Roland TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, TR-707, and more
- Large preset sample library with support for custom user samples
- FM sound engine for futuristic tones
- Mix and match sounds for exotic hybrid drum kits
- Advanced sequencer with sub-steps, flam, step-loop, motion recording, and more
- Runs on four AA batteries or USB bus power
- Also functions as a high-quality USB audio/MIDI interface
Six Track Drum Machine
Get six tracks of iconic rhythm sounds and advanced drum sequencing with the Roland TR-6S; a powerful, battery-powered drum machine that's compact and highly portable.
Featuring a failiar step-sequencer, dedicated faders and knobs, making beats with the Roland TR-6S is easy, fun and inspiring.
Roland have filled the TR-6S Rhythm Performer with authentic recreations of several legendary drum machines.
The sounds of the Roland 808, 909, 707 and 606 are all here, sounding and behaving just like they would from the original vintage units.
Furthermore, you can mix these sounds with the built-in presets and your own custom samples along with FM tones to create awesome new sounds and hybrid kits to forge your own sonic identity and unique style.
You will also find a range of high quality effects in the Roland TR-6S. With compressors and EQ on board the TR-6S, you can easily shape your sounds while reverb, delay and modulation effects allow you add that extra dimension you need.
Filters, LFOs and other exciting new effects are also on board so you can take your sound to whole new worlds.
Not Just A Drum Machine
Made for the modern beatmaker, the Roland TR-6S also acts as a high quality USB audio/MIDI interface making it perfect for mobile recording and recording at home.
You'll also enjoy using the Roland TR-6S live with its compact size allowing it to fit into your live rig with ease.
Buy the Roland TR-6S Rhythm Performer from PMT Online now and get iconic Roland drum machine sounds in an intuitive, highly portable and compact battery operated drum machine.
Roland TR-6S: RHYTHM PERFORMER Specs:
-User Drum Kit
- 6 instrument parts
- 16 steps per 1 variation
- 8 (A - H) variations per 1 pattern
- 2 Fill-in patterns per 1 pattern
(Tone can be assigned to each 6 instrument parts freely.)
- BASS DRUM: 11 ACB tones
- SNARE DRUM: 8 ACB tones
- TOM: 19 ACB tones
- RIM SHOT: 3 ACB tones
- HAND CLAP: 5 ACB tones
- HI HAT: 8 ACB tones
- CYMBAL: 8 ACB tones
- PERCUSSION: 24 ACB tones
- FM: 66 tones
- PRESET SAMPLE: 300 tones or greater
- USER SAMPLE (imported form SD CARD for playback): Avarable format: WAV, AIFF
- Total time for all samples: Approximately 600 sec (at 44.1 kHz, mono)
* The maximum length of a single audio file that can be imported is approximately 180 seconds (at 44.1 kHz).
* Available format of Sample:
- WAV 96 kHz maximum/8bits, 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits, 32 bits float (mono, stereo)
- AIFF 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96 kHz/8bits, 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits, 32 bits float (mono, stereo)
- INST FX: THRU, HPF, LPF, LPF/HPF, H BOOST, L BOOST, L/H BOOST, ISOLATOR,
- TRANSIENT, COMPRESSOR, DRIVE, COMP+DRV, CRUSHER, SATURATOR, FREQ SHIFT, RING MOD, SPREAD
- REVERB: AMBI, ROOM, HALL1, HALL2, PLATE, MOD
- DELAY: DLY, PAN, TAPE ECHO
- MASTER FX: HPF, LPF, LPF/HPF, H BOOST, L BOOST, L/H BOOST, ISOLATOR,
- TRANSIENT, TRANSIENT2, COMPRESSOR, DRIVE, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION, FUZZ,
- CRUSHER, PHASER, FLANGER, SBF, NOISE
- Other: SCATTER (as one of AUTO FILL IN function), SIDE CHAIN
- 16 characters, 2 line (backlit LCD)
- SD Card (SDHC supported) for backup/restore function and import sample data
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUT(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI(IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power Supply
- Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw
- 500 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Ni-MH battery: Approx. 5.5 hours (When using batteries having a capacity of 1,900 mAh.)
* This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- 224(W) x 132(D) x 60.1(H) mm
- 8-13/16(W) x 5-3/16(D) x 2-3/8(H) inches
- Weight (including batteries)
- 705 g
- 1 lb 9 oz
- Leaflet "Read Me First"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.