Roland TD-27KV2 V-Drums Electric Drum Kit
Heavy item delivery from £65
When you need an expressive drum kit for recording and rehearsal duties, the Roland TD-27KV2 V-Drums delivers. With generously sized pads all round, there’s plenty of space to get comfortable behind the kit. Then there’s the natural and superior expression that you only get from Roland's unique digital snare, hi-hat, and ride pads. And it’s all hooked up to the updated TD-27 module, complete with new preset kits, effects, and processing capabilities—based on the same technology found in Roland’s flagship TD-50X.
Practice with songs via wireless Bluetooth audio. Record up to 28 channels of audio through a single USB cable, and then take your sound out on the road with assignable direct audio outputs. Whether practicing, recording, rehearsing, or gigging, a drummer’s life is a busy one - so pick the kit that can do it all.
The incredible playability of these drums is out of this world in sound, feel, and looks. The bass drum pad in particular gives a real thud under the foot, something that most electronic drum kits fail to provide, The tunable drum pads are very responsive and with larger diameters feel alot better than what could be a smaller drum. The PD-140DS snare drum in particular is a firm favourite here at PMT, absolutely stunning response and is able to take some good old fashioned punishment.
Cymbal wise we have here realistic sizes again bringing the feel of real drums to electronica.
The main focus here is the CY-18DR ride, being a whopping 18" it plays like a real ride with fantastic stick response, and has a distinguised feel compared to the crashes.
The TD-27 module is super simple to use, from editing sounds to importing and recording. talking about the sounds they are very realistic which is something Roland is very well known for, and if you import your files then you can have your very own kit on there which is awesome.
This drum kit is perfect for the gigging drummer where stages and overall sound are limited, which is happening a lot these days with venues having to install their PA and have complete control because of noise complaints, it happens.
We know using an electronic kit isn't the best, but wait until you sit behind one of these, through a rig they sound massive, and as we've said they feel incredible, and as a plus they don't look like a toy, they look unreal!
This is what these kits are designed for, the gigging working drummers out there on the battlefield requiring a work-horse that they can control and take to which ever stylistic gig they are required for
Roland TD27KV2 Features
- Premium V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X
- 75 ready-to-play preset kits, including 10 all-new kits and a variety of new samples
- 14-inch digital snare, 14-inch digital hi-hat, and 18-inch ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter mesh-head pads and thin-profile cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience technology
- Enhanced layer and transient functions plus support for parallel compression
- Updated module interface for even faster sound selection and drum customization
- Import your WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice tools for developing drumming skills
- Expand your range with sounds, samples, and other creative content at Roland Cloud
Please Note: This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card.
Roland TD27KV2 Specifications
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom: PDX-100 x 3
- Hi-hat: VH-14D x 1
- Crash1: CY-12C-T x 1
- Crash2: CY-14C-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-10 x 1
- Drum stand: MDS-STD2 x 1
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Connection cable (Crash2)
- Drum key
- Setup Guide
- Owner's manuals
|Shipping Weight (kg)||34.000000|
|Floor Tom Size||14"|
|Rack Tom Size||12" and 12"|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.