Roland TD-17KVX2 V-Drum Electronic Drum Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Roland TD-17KVX2 takes the acclaimed TD-17 V-Drums series to the next level with an enhanced TD-17 module and essential pad upgrades. Explore a variety of new kits and effects, plus additional sounds at Roland Cloud. Play with extra precision thanks to the 12-inch VH-10 floating hi-hat that mounts on an acoustic stand. And fully express yourself with a second 12-inch crash cymbal.
The TD-17KVX2 lets your technique and expression shine through, backed with inspiring training tools to push you further. A 12-inch mesh-head snare and newly developed thin cymbals across the board deliver a high-end experience that’s stunningly close to playing acoustic drums. Meanwhile, an array of built-in coaching functions track your technique, measure your progress, and increase your motivation every day. With the TD-17KVX2, the journey to becoming a better drummer is faster than you can imagine.
The TD-17 Module is super easy to navigate and get what you want to hear quickly and no fuss, new added kits and effects have been expanded and sound/feel brilliant both in headphones or through speakers.
Through a PA system this kit absoluetly raws, you have the best of both worlds, portability and sound.
An excellent choice for home practice with its space saving rack system that is really sturdy and very much looks the part if you was to take this to the stage or even pit work!
An awesome feature is the warm up menu, something us drummer make up as we go along with no real path or progression, this feautre gives you different daily warm up routines to work on, and help you improve a lot faster!
- Five-piece electronic drum kit with two crashes, ride, and hi-hat that mounts on an acoustic stand
- Develop stick control and correct playing techniques using the large 12-inch PDX-12 snare with double-mesh head
- 12-inch VH-10 V-Hi-Hat with natural motion and open/closed detection helps develop hi-hat control
- Updated TD-17 sound module with new kits, expanded effects, compression/reverb sections, and rich, dynamic, and natural drum sounds
- Choose from 70 premium preset drum kits, including 20 new kits with custom samples
- Learn expressive foot control and pedal techniques with the KD-10 Kick Pad
- Two 12-inch CY-12C-T crash cymbals and one 14-inch CY-14R-T ride cymbal with thin profiles for natural feel and realistic movement
- Three 10-inch PDX-8 mesh-head tom pads with head and rim triggering
- Rugged and stable MDS-Compact stand
- Expansion possibilities to support your unique playing and performance styles
- Improve your sense of time with Time Check and Quiet Count in Coach mode
- Warm-up menu provides a daily exercise routine to help your playing progress
- Adjust the ambience and reverb of each kit to match the venues you perform at
- Customize the preset drum kits to personalize your drum sound
- Import your own samples to match specific songs and styles
- Enjoy playing along with favorite tunes and video lessons by streaming audio from your smartphone to the module via Bluetooth audio
- Develop playing and timing with free Melodics for V-Drums software for macOS and Windows
- Expand your range with sounds, samples, and artist kits at Roland Cloud
Please Note: This package does not include a kick pedal, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card. These are sold separately.
Roland TD17KVX2 Specifications
- Drum sound module: TD-17 x 1
- Snare: PDX-12 x 1
- Tom: PDX-8 x 3
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash: CY-12C-T x 2
- Ride: CY-14R-T x 1
- Kick: KD-10 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-COMPACT x 1
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- Setup guide
- Owner's manuals
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Bass Drum Size||KD-10 Kick Pad|
|Floor Tom Size||10"|
|Rack Tom Size||10" & 10"|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.