Roland TD-07DMK Electric Drum Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the TD-07DMK V-Drum Kit. The most affordable and compact electronic ki in the TD-07 series of Roland kits.
Double Mesh Heads
The Roland TD-07DMK V-Drum Kit arrives with double mesh heads all around. You get that perfect bounce back from each of the heads offering a super-realistic feel.
The module has plenty of editable kits to choose from with a huge amount of instruments. A real dead-cert if you want to step into the world of electronic drums.
Roland TD-07DMK V-Drum Kit Key Features:
- Compact and Affordable TD-7 Outing from Roland
- 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your ideal and customised drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with a strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Please Note: Kick pedal and drum throne are not included
Expansive TD-07 Module
Thanks to the clever experts at Roland, this Roland TD-07DMK V-Drum Kit lands with a huge array of acoustic drum and percussion sounds.
Not only that, but the kit has V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects which allows you to edit and customize the sounds to your own personal liking.
An onboard Coach mode to help you learn all the fills, rudiments, and whatnot that a drummer needs to master.
With a USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software, you're ready to create your own journey.
Premium Mesh Heads
The Three toms and snare all arrive with Rolands double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads making this Roland kit a real-feel experience.
Realistic Cymbal Design
Thanks to the Roland design the kit arrives with CY-5 10-inch crash and ride cymbals with realistic choke support.
What's more, the CY-5 10-inch hi-hat cymbals has an integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between
open and closed positions.
A sturdy frame allows minimal movement when you're rocking out.
Please Note: Kick pedal and drum throne are not included
TD-07DMK V-Drum Kit Specs:
Kit configuration (*1)
- Kick: KD-2
- Snare: PDX-8
- Hi-hat: CY-5
- Hi-hat control pedal: Half-open stroke detectable
- Tom: PDX-6A x 3 *2
- Crash: CY-5
- Ride: CY-5
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- 50 (Preset: over 20)
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Overhead Mic Simulator
- Multi-Effects: 1 system, 30 types
Coach functions (5 modes):
- Time check (easy)
- Time check (hard)
- Quiet count
- Auto up/down
- Tempo (20--260)
- Rhythm type (5 types)
- Sounds (15 types)
- Supported standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- 16 characters x 2 lines LCD (with backlight)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Speed: Hi-speed USB
- Driver mode: Generic, Vender
- Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio *3
- Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels
- AC adaptor (DC 12 V)
- 250 mA
- 1,200 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- 47-1/4 (W) x 43-5/16 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
(including sound module, kick pad, kick pedal and drum throne)
- 18.0 kg / 39 lbs 11 oz
- Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
*1 Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
*2 Rim-shot is not supported.
*3 In order to use USB audio, switch to vendor mode and use the vendor driver.
*4 MDY-Standard is additionally required for mounting a CY-5 on the stand.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.