Roland RP701 Digital Piano, Light Oak
Heavy item delivery from £65
On the hunt for a new home piano, which combines stylish looks, incredible sound, and "real-feel" key action? Then we have just the thing for you!
A Great Digital Piano For Any Home Setup
With the Roland RP701, seen here with an understated Light Oak finish, you get a digital piano that delivers all of the bright, rich tones of Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine, and their authentic feeling PHA-4 keyboard.
This is about as close a digital piano can get to delivering an authentic acoustic piano playing experience.
Fun For All The Family
Due to the intuitive playability of the RP701, even the youngest of players can jump in and begin playing right away.
The icons are easy to read, the front panel is clutter free, and there's even BlueTooth connectivity for you to stream music and access a whole world of apps.
As if that wasn't enough, there's also the option of a fully immersive headphone experience, allowing you to sharpen your skills in private.
Roland RP701 Digital Piano, Light Oak Key Features
- Rich expression from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology
- All the feel and touch of an acoustic piano with the PHA-4 Standard keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedal
- Classic design with elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Intuitive display with easy-to-use icons, which are hidden when not in use
- Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth audio and play along with your favorite songs
- Compatible with Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which encourages learning pianists to practice more often
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Brilliance and Ambience
|AC Adaptor (Supplied)
|Number of Keys
|2 x 12 Watts
|2 x 4.75" Speakers
|SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.