Roland RH-A30 Open Back Headphones
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Roland RH-A30 Open AIR Headphone is a new model of headphones designed for musicians who don't want complete isolation from surrounding sounds. Whether you're performing on stage or in the studio, these headphones will provide you with high quality headphone monitoring whilst they'll also retain your ability to hear your fellow musicians. Another new feature of the RH-A30, is the new ear pads which have been re-designed and now provide more comfort than ever.
- Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality capable of handling the latest electronic digital music instruments
- Contains a newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet for a full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges
- Able to reproduce fast attack transients
- Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate; soft ear pads provide comfort for prolonged periods
- 3.4m straight cable with converter plug for 1/4" or mini jacks (gold-plated plug and jacks)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.