Roland PM-200 Drum Monitor
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
High Res Personal Drum Monitor
Delivering rich, dynamic sound in a streamlined package, the Roland PM-200 is the ultimate monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Packing 180 watts of power, the PM-200 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with integrated mixing and direct output capabilities, it’s easy to interface with other devices at home or on stage.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Equipped with 180 watts of power, a custom 12-inch speaker, and horn tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-200 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. The custom 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter project big, full-range sound, and 180 watts of power provides ample headroom for both home playing and stage use. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-200 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and a two-band equalizer is on hand for shaping the overall sound.
Direct Outputs for Recording and Stage Performing
The PM-200 is also equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using the monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. And while the PM-200 is a mono monitor, its inputs support stereo connections, enabling you to pass true stereo sound to the direct outputs. When a V-Drums module is connected in stereo to the V-Drums input, a convenient rear panel switch allows you to output its sound in dual mono or stereo to suit the needs of your setup.
- Rated Power Output 180 W
- Nominal Input Level
- V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Speaker 30 cm (12 inches)
- Woofer x 1
- Horn Tweeter x 1
- POWER switch
- V-Drums VOLUME knob
- LINE INPUT VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- TREBLE knob
- Indicators POWER
- V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- Direct Out Connector: XLR Type
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption 64 W
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 458 mm
- Depth 469 mm
- Height 420 mm
- Weight 21.0 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.