Roland PM-100 Drum Monitor
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Electronic Drum Monitor
Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the Roland PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 watts of power, the PM-100 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response.
And with onboard mixing capabilities, you’re able to connect music players and other devices for practice and enjoyment while playing at home.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 watts of power, custom 10-inch speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-100 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. Its compact size is ideal for playing at home, and the powerful custom speaker system delivers rich, full-range sound with inspiring punch and presence. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-100 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and there’s also a two-band equalizer for shaping the overall sound.
- Rated Power Output 80 W
- Nominal Input Level
- V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- Speaker 25 cm (10 inches)
- Woofer x 1, 5 cm (2 inches) Tweeter x 1
- POWER switch
- V-Drums VOLUME knob
- LINE INPUT VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- TREBLE knob
- Indicators POWER
- V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption 36 W
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 388 mm
- Depth 407 mm
- Height 354 mm
- Weight 13.5 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||16.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.