Roland LX706 Digital Home Piano Dark Rosewood
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Roland LX706 digital home piano, available here in a beautifully rich dark rosewood finish, offers an excellent balance of features and price, boasting great sound and playability.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
An Inspirational Grand Piano Experience
Representing the mid-point of the LX700 series, the Roland LX706 digital piano offers fantastic performance in a home-friendly design, with a great balance of price and features.
The Roland LX706 has all the features of the LX705 but with a Hybrid Grand Keyboard for deeper expression and an upgraded 3-way, 6-speaker system for improved sound.
Roland LX706 Digital Home Piano Dark Rosewood Key Features:
- Express Yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic Acoustic Tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling Technology
- Two World-Class Piano Models Built In – European Grand and American Grand
- Capture the Atmosphere of the World’s Greatest Stages and Studios
- ‘My Stage’ Feature Allows You to Combine Piano Sound and Ambience for Emulating Specific Venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 3-Way/6-Speakers
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for Immersive and Realistic Experience when Wearing Headphones
- Includes a Large Collection of Non-Piano Sounds such as Electric Piano, Strings, Organ, and More
- Simple and Modern Luxury Cabinet Design Invites You to Play Everyday
- Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth® and Practice Piano with Audio from Apps Routed Through the Piano’s Speaker System
- Compatible with Piano Every Day App Which Encourages You to Play the Piano More Often
Stylish and Inviting Design
The LX706 has a shorter cabinet height and a closed-lid configuration, meaning it is a little easier to place than the flagship LX708.
Designed to be simple yet reflect modern luxury, this digital piano will look great in any living space while complementing the décor.
Furthermore, with its elegant front legs, clean design and sophisticated curves, it just urges you to play day after day.
A Powerful Six-Speaker System for Powerful Sound
The Roland LX706 digital piano utilises an Acoustic Projection System with a 3-way, 6-speaker setup which recreates the deep, rich sound field heard from a real-life acoustic piano.
The six speakers are separated into three pairs, with each pair optimised to ensure fantastic sound.
From the sound of the hammer striking the strings and the ringing of the strings themselves to the resonance of the cabinet.
With the combination of this projection system and Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling technology, every aspect of an acoustic piano’s sound is faithfully reproduced.
Hybrid Grand Keyboard
From the grandest left-hand rhythms to the most delicate upper-register trills, the Hybrid Grand Keyboard of the LX706 will support and inspire your expression and performance.
The Roland LX706 piano has also been fitted with Progressive Damper Action pedals that rival some of the best acoustic pianos on the market.
Longer than those found on standard digital pianos, the keys on the LX706’s Grand Hybrid keyboard have a pivot point sitting further back.
Because of this, less pressure is required to press the keys, giving you a much more comfortable playing experience.
When playing, you’ll appreciate the response of the keys due to the great balance of pressure, momentum and return movement along with their smooth vertical travel.
Furthermore, the LX706's keys combine wooden sides with a durable inner frame which gives you the great look and feel of classic wooden keys but the reliability of modern keys.
At the core of what sets the LX700 series apart from other digital pianos on the market is the incredible technology within.
Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology produces incredible sound to give you an amazingly realistic listening experience.
From the two built in world class piano models (European Grand and American Grand) to the additional sounds such as electric pianos, organs and strings – it all sounds fantastic.
Furthermore, you can use the “My Stage” function to recreate the tone and atmosphere of specific playing venues.
Bluetooth connectivity opens you up to a world of app connectivity and even allows you to play your favourite songs from your device to be heard through the LX706’s amazing speaker system.
Other convenient features such as the Twin Piano mode, metronome and headphone connectivity add tonnes of extra value to this already amazing instrument.
Piano Every Day App Support
Another great feature of the LX706 digital home piano is its compatibility with Roland’s new Piano Every Day app.
Install the app on your phone or tablet and you get access to Sheet Music Direct; the world’s largest collection of online sheet music.
You can browse this huge library with music scores ranging from classical to pop and jazz.
Furthermore, when used with the LX700 series, you get access to the music notation of over 300 songs onboard the piano so you can get started straight away!
Connect your device to the LX706 and your performance data will automatically be recorded and you can view it with the app’s piano roll window and listen back to it.
The Piano Every Day app also has a number of features to help you learn songs and encourage you to play piano every day.
Inspiring Performance for You and Your Audience
The Roland LX706 has been designed to fit into your home, complement your décor and entice you to play.
When you sit down and put your finger to the keys, you will notice the difference from the touch, feel and sound of the LX706.
Buy the Roland LX706 from PMT Online today for an incredible instrument that will inspire your performance and any that listen.
Roland LX706 Digital Home Piano Dark Rosewood Specs:
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones)
- Other: 256
- Total 324 Tones
- PureAcoustic Ambience
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 types
- 12 types
- Hybrid Grand Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System
- Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers: 25 cm (9-7/8 inches) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Near-field Speakers: (12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
-Rated Power Output
- 25 W x 2
- 7 W x 2
- 5 W x 2
- Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Key Off Noise
- Hammer Noise
- Duplex Scale
- Full Scale String Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
- Soundboard Type
- Damper Noise
- Soft Pedal Type
- Single Note Tuning
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- US: Total 399 songs
- Other: Total 389 songs
- Listening: 22 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only)
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
[Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)]
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
- Transpose (in semitones)
- Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- Volume limit function
- Panel Lock
- Auto Off
- Music rest: with Music holders
- Key cover: Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- DC In jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- AC adaptor
- 17 W (16 W--55 W)
-Dimensions (including piano stand)
- 1,383 (W) x 493 (D) x 1,118 (H) mm
- 54-1/2 (W) x 19-7/16 (D) x 44-1/16 (H) inches
-Weight (including piano stand)
- LX706-PE: 98.0 kg/216 lbs 1 oz
- LX706-CH, LX706-CHL, LX706-DR: 96.5 kg/212 lbs 12 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
-Option (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||96.500000|
|Effects||PureAcoustic Headphone Ambience|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||PureAcoustic Modelling|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!