The Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal is a low-noise trigger pedal which was designed to be used with Roland V Drums and electronic drum kits. This compact trigger pedal is best used alongside an acoustic kick pedal where its inclusion will make its most noticeable impact. The all-in-one design of the Roland KT-10 Trigger pedal features a reverse-action trigger mechanism which makes the pedal far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Produces approximately 75 per cent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customisation of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
Ideal for Use with Hybrid Kits and Roland E-Percussion Instruments
With its small footprint and integrated design, the low-profile KT-10 takes up much less space than a standard kick trigger pad and pedal, making it ideal for use alongside other pedals in a drum kit that combines acoustic and electronic elements. Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module is a perfect partner in this hybrid application, providing built-in sounds and inputs for various Roland pads, pedals, and triggers, including the KT-10. The kick trigger pedal also offers an easy way to expand the capabilities of Roland percussion instruments such the SPD-SX Sampling Pad, OCTAPAD SPD-30, and HandSonic HPD-20. Connecting the KT-10 to a trigger input on a Roland device is simple and quick, requiring just a single cable.
Adjustable and Expandable
The KT-10 features adjustments for customizing the feel to suit your personal playing style. The pedal response can be altered by removing weights in the beater mechanism or shifting them to different slots, while moving the spring to different hook positions lets you easily modify the pedal’s tension. In addition, the convenient Mix In trigger jack allows you to create a double-pedal setup with a second KT-10.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.