Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal is a low-noise trigger pedal which was designed to be used with Roland V Drums and electronic drum kits. This compact trigger pedal is best used alongside an acoustic kick pedal where its inclusion will make its most noticeable impact. The all-in-one design of the Roland KT-10 Trigger pedal features a reverse-action trigger mechanism which makes the pedal far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Produces approximately 75 per cent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customisation of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
Ideal for Use with Hybrid Kits and Roland E-Percussion Instruments
With its small footprint and integrated design, the low-profile KT-10 takes up much less space than a standard kick trigger pad and pedal, making it ideal for use alongside other pedals in a drum kit that combines acoustic and electronic elements. Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module is a perfect partner in this hybrid application, providing built-in sounds and inputs for various Roland pads, pedals, and triggers, including the KT-10. The kick trigger pedal also offers an easy way to expand the capabilities of Roland percussion instruments such the SPD-SX Sampling Pad, OCTAPAD SPD-30, and HandSonic HPD-20. Connecting the KT-10 to a trigger input on a Roland device is simple and quick, requiring just a single cable.
Adjustable and Expandable
The KT-10 features adjustments for customizing the feel to suit your personal playing style. The pedal response can be altered by removing weights in the beater mechanism or shifting them to different slots, while moving the spring to different hook positions lets you easily modify the pedal’s tension. In addition, the convenient Mix In trigger jack allows you to create a double-pedal setup with a second KT-10.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.