Roland KD-200-MS Kick Drum Pad
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Combine acoustic with tech and get that authentic acoustic drum experience with the premium 20" x 16" shell Roland KD-200-MS.
Natural Feel Meets Digital Tech
The Roland KD-200-MS balances the natural feel of an acoustic bass drum. Offered with Roland's pioneering digital drum technology.
Fully engineered by those clever labcoats at Roland HQ, creating a bass drum that comes with a full traditional look and response.
Roland KD-200-BK Features:
- Premium 20" x 16" kick pad with wood shell construction
- Innovative kick sensor system fits a drum head that moves the air inside the shell for authentic acoustic feel
- Shallow shell design provides no-compromise performance in a compact size
- Telescopic spurs for sturdy playability and maximum adjustability
- Midnight Sparkle wrap and custom chrome lugs, claws, and spurs
Acoustic Drum Mastery
This Roland KD-200-MS offers a 20" x 16" full-depth kick drum. With the appearance and response of a traditional acoustic bass drum. Finished in a Midnight Sparkle Wrap and custom chrome hardware including lugs, claws, and spurs.
The KD-200-MS features a pad sensor fitted into the batter head, that mounts exactly the same method as a standard drum head.
The Roland Drum reacts exactly like a real acoustic kit. As it's struck the air pressure in the drum mirrors a real acoustic kick drum, with precision vent for a realistic feel.
Detected by Roland's VAD triggering and sensor technology, each hit offers high-quality drum digital sound reproduction.
Roland KD-200-MS Specs:
- Shell: 20 (Diameter) x 16 (Depth) inches
- Wood Shell
- Finish: Midnight Sparkle (Wrap)
- Trigger: 1 (Head)
- Acceptable pedal: Single pedal, Twin pedal
- Connectors: Trigger Out jack
- Owner's Manual
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- Wood Hoop Protector
- 633mm (W) x 507mm (D) x 528mm (H)
- 24 15/16" x 20" x 20 13/16" (excluding legs)
- Weight: 10.9 kg/24 lbs 1 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Bass Drum Size||20" x 16"|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.