Roland JUPITER-Xm Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If it's a professional-grade, compact Synth with plenty of power you want, then you're in luck. Introducing the Roland JUPITER-Xm Synthesizer: a premium-quality, 37-key synth that combines classic Roland synth sounds with modern functionality.
A Self-Contained, Ultra-Portable, Idea Machine
The name JUPITER - when associated with Roland - is synonymous with the pinnacle of sound and reliability, and has been ever since the 1978 release of the JUPITER-4.
With the JUPITER-Xm you get a combination of classic Roland JUPITER design and build quqality, with an all new synth engine that's more powerful than anything that preceeds it.
Roland JUPITER-Xm Synthesizer Highlights
- Premium-grade 37-key synth with Classic Roland design
- Powerful new synth engine
- Faithfully recreates vintage Roland Jupiter instruments
- Next generation arpeggiator
- Layers up to five instrument parts - four synths, and one drum
- Rugged construction, with tough metal chassis and premium components
- Compact keyboard and battery-powered operation allow you to play on the go
- Home Delivery options available
Portable And Playable
Despite featuring three octaves-worth of solid, responsive keys, the JUPITER-Xm is still slimline and lightweight.
Add in all of the extra features normally associated with a JUPITER, and you will see that the JUPTER-Xm redefines what a keyboard can be.
Classic Analog To Vintage Digital And More
With Roland's latest sound-engine at its disposal, the JUPITER-Xm is capable of reproducing an array of legendary Roland synthesizers.
Amongst these classics you will encounter the likes of the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and even the SH-101, alongside a range of vintage digital machines and modern pianos.
Intelligent And Inspiring
In addition to the multitude of voices available at your command with the JUPITER-Xm, you also get the next-generation I-Arpeggio function.
This arpeggiator uses artificial intelligence to take your input and create complimentary drum parts, basslines, chords, and arpeggiated lines.
Don't be fooled into thinking these are just stock backing tracks either: each of the beats and phrases are generated intelligently and will help clear those dreaded moments of writer's block.
Thanks to the array of large, comfortable knobs, sliders and buttons situated on this synth, you can adjust settings on the fly.
Whether you want to include precise, smooth sweeps, subtly alter your sound, or even switch quickly between synth layers, these allow you to immediately take control of any aspect of your sound.
Create complex backing tracks with ease thanks to the Xm's powerful audio engine.
This engine allows you to layer up to five parts - four synths, and one drum - simultaneously, and makes use of such Roland classics as the JX-8P or JUPITER-8.
Want to create the ideal bass and lead split with a combination of the SH-101 and JUNO-106? Then you can. Want to layer a rich RD piano with lush JX-8P strings? You can do that also.
In fact, there isn't much that the Xm can't allow you to do.
New JUPITER-Xm System Update V1.10
The new Jupiter-XM update offers enhanced functionality at zero cost for Jupiter-Xm owners
The update version 1.10 offers even more power to the Jupiter-Xm Synthesizer!
Owners can now import ZEN-Core Synthesis System files, add part modify parameters, select new tones plus more additional functions, improvements and bug fixes.
Download the Jupiter-Xm System update for free here
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome new Synth.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Roland JUPITER-Xm Synthesizer Technical Specs
- Keyboard: 37 Keys (compact type with velocity)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core
- Parts: 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: over 4,000
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: over 90
- Scene: 256
- Multi-Effects: 90 types
- Part EQ
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS / Comp
- Master EQ / Comp
- Arpeggiator: I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggator with playing detection)
- Arpeggio Parts: 5 parts
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Modulation Wheel
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP(Audio), GATT(MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 4 W x 2
- Speakers: Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2, Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- DC IN jack
- External Memory: USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- Power Supply: DC 12 V - AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
- Current Draw: 1,500 mA
- Dimensions: 576 (W) x 308 (D) x 93 (H) mm / 22-11/16 (W) x 12-1/8 (D) x 3-11/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 4.4 kg / 9 lbs 12 oz (excluding AC adaptor, Batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor (PSB-5U), Power cord
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.400000|
|Power Supply||12v DC Aadapter (Supplied) or 8 x AA Ni-MH Batteries|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!