Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear.
Just plug in, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing.
Get more followers, more views, and higher engagement!
The Roland GO:Mixer Pro is the perfect mobile device for recording multiple sound sources on the fly. Ideally sized for use with tablets and smartphones, the small footprint of the GO:Mixer Pro means you can travel with it anywhere, without lugging around an 8+ channel mixer in your backpack!
If you compose or produce original music on a mobile device, Roland Go:Mixer Pro is a great accompaniment for apps like GarageBand to record vocal parts or instrument overdubs. It also features a clever Loopback function, so you can sing & play along to a backing track from your phone whilst only recording your instrument or voice.
Roland GO:Mixer Pro Key Features:
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Multiple inputs—connect a mic, pin-mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Stereo 1/8-inch Mic In mini-phone jack with plug-in power (2.5V) for connecting pin-mic
- Combo type Mic input supports XLR and 1/4inch plug equipped with phantom power (48V)
- Plug and play—use immediately, straight from the box
- Comes with three connection cables including USB Type-C to USB Micro-B cable for iOS and Android devices
- Battery Powered (4 x AAA)
- Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
- Loop back function controls whether the smartphone’s backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
- Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
- Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland’s 4XCAMERA app for iOS and Android
- Change the background in your videos using Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS
Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, the Roland Go:Mixer Pro is powered by 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries for truly portable performance. Save your smartphone power for longer performances, with around 4 hours of life!
Perfect for LiveStreams
Thanks to smartphones and social media, livestreaming has become incredibly popular – and easy to get into. But if your broadcast involves musical instruments, or you simply need high-quality sound, then you quickly run into the limitations of your smartphone’s built-in microphone. GO:MIXER PRO has multiple inputs for a well-balanced, great sounding mix.
Dedicated Mobile Apps
Roland GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland’s unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera.
Virtual Stage Camera app (iOS) - A free iOS app that lets you remove the background from your own performance video and replace it with movie footage or stills from your smartphone, all while shooting in real-time.
4XCAMERA app (iOS) - Available for iOS and Android, the free version of 4XCAMERA can capture and combine two performances, for a two-screen video. GO:MIXER PRO owners can also use the upgraded version of 4XCAMERA, letting you shoot performance videos made up of four screens (2x2), with each screen containing a separate vocal or instrument take.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.