The Roland FR-8x is a digital accordion that sounds and plays just like your favourite acoustic accordions. Working with some of the world's best accordion players, Roland have developed a new technology that delivers the true bellows response of an acoustic accordion - Dynamic Bellows Behaviour. The FR-8x includes built in speakers and a rechargeable battery, 180 orchestral and percussion sounds and the ability to add effects and record your performance via the onboard looper.
Roland FR-8x V-Accordion Button Type (Black)More layering and zone setup options are available in the right-hand keyboard modes than ever before with the FR-8x - with the Whole, Zone, High and Low modes you're able to play up to four different tones all at once. Left-hand keyboard modes now also include layering options.
- Flagship button-type V-accordion
- Filled with enhancements
- Dynamic Bellows Behaviour technology
- Onboard battery charging with AC adapter
- Large selection of accordion sounds from around the world
- 180 orchestra and percussion sounds and Virtual Tone Wheel organs
- 4 powerful multi-effects engines (MFX) w/ dedicated MFX for Accordion, Orchestra 1, Orchestra 2 and Orchestra Chord sections
- New user interface w/ large, easy to read colour display
- 3 programmable chin switches for hands-free function control
- 1400 user program memories let players save custom setups for every performance
- Onboard looper
- Recording and audio playback via USB memory
- USB host port for connecting to computers
- Available in red and black
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.