FP-90; premium portable digital piano from Roland utilising their flagship SuperNATURAL sound engine for incredible lifelike piano tones, seen here in a classy white finish.
FP-90 – A Portable Piano with No Compromise
The Roland FP-90 digital piano features the incredible SuperNATURAL sound engine combined with a sleek, modern cabinet and a powerful multi-channel speaker system – perfect for live performance in smaller venues.
Versatile Pro-Quality Sound Selection
When it comes to Roland digital pianos, people rightly expect to have a great selection of piano sounds and as usual, Roland delivers with the FP-90.
Going above and beyond though, the FP-90 also has a fantastic selection of professional grade tones for an assortment of other instruments including electric pianos, strings, organs and synths, giving you all sorts of options for playing pretty much any style of music.
30 user registrations allow you to store your favourite sounds and useful settings like layers and splits for quick recall, so you’re ready to perform straight away – perfect when you like to switch things up during live performances.
Dedicated Upper and Lower volume sliders can be found on the panel making it easy to adjust your sound balance on the fly.
Furthermore; if you sing while playing the piano, the FP90 has a built-in microphone input with dedicated vocal effects such as compression, doubling and reverb so you get awesome vocal sounds without the need for any extra gear.
Bluetooth Connectivity Enhances Practice and Performance
Built-in Bluetooth wireless support allows you to connect the Roland FP-90 to your smartphone or other Bluetooth devices to stream music through the piano’s powerful speakers – a fantastic way to play along with your favourite songs and backing tracks, or just to listen to and enjoy some tunes for a high-quality audio immersive experience.
You can even connect Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app on your tablet to take things to another level, providing access to an assortment of rhythm accompaniments across a wide range of genres such as pop, jazz and blues – they even follow the chords you’re playing on the FP-90!
Free Piano Partner 2 App
Learn to play the piano with ease by using the free Piano Partner 2 app from Roland.
Specifically designed to encourage a positive learning experience, the Perfect Partner 2 app is the ultimate option for anyone who wants to learn piano in their own time.
Available for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, Piano Partner 2 is compatible with this Roland piano and will guide you on your musical journey and ensure a long and very enjoyable relationship with the piano.
Play Anywhere with Great Sound
Despite being packed with cutting-edge technology and a whole host of convenient, time-saving features that are perfect for the busy musician, the exterior has been designed to be both simple and refined.
Also, even though the FP-90 is most definitely a portable piano, it fits right in at home too so you can enjoy it anywhere. If you want to practice late into the night you can even connect your headphones – perfect for private practice when you don’t want to disturb the neighbours.
A perfect combination of high quality audio, powerful speakers and portability – the Roland FP-90 digital piano impresses on all fronts.
Roland FP-90 Digital Piano Key Features:
- Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and moulded materials for great feel and lasting durability
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound that’s ideal for intimate live performances
- Premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favourite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app
- Flat, portable cabinet in black or white finishes
- Optional KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 pedal provide an elegant integrated look for home use
- Compatible with DP-10 Damper pedal (included) or RPU-3 Triple Pedal (optional)
Roland FP-90 Digital Piano Specs:
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Maximum Piano Polyphony: Unlimited
- Maximum Polyphony for Other Tones: 384
- Piano: 15 Tones
- E.Piano: 16 Tones
- Strings: 11 Tones
- Organ: 15 Tones
- Pad: 15 Tones
- Other: 278 Tones (Including 8 Drum Sets and 1 SFX Set)
- Keyboard: PHA-50 Keyboard, Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Number of Keys: 88 Keys
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 Types – Fixed Touch, Hammer Response
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split (Split Point Adjustable)
- Speakers: 8 x 12cm x 2 with Speaker Box
- Dome Tweeters: 2.5cm x 2
- Headphones Audio: Capable of Headphones 3D Ambience
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1Hz)
- Temperament: 10 Types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), Selectable Temperament Key
- Effects: Ambience, Equaliser (3-Band Digital EQ),
- Effect for Organ Tones Only: Rotary Speaker Effect
- Effect for E.Piano Tones Only: Modulation Speed
- Piano Designer (Only for Concert Piano, Ballad Piano, Mellow Piano and Bright Piano Tones): Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Rated Power Output: 25 W x 2, 5 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 107 dB
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver. 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T Content Protection)
- MIDI, Turning Music Sheet: Bluetooth Ver. 4.0
- Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
- Controls: Mic Gain Knob, Mic Volume Slider
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV, 441.1kHz, 16-bit Linear Format, MP3, 44.1kHz, 64kbps – 320kbps, require USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs: Total 10 Songs
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, Approx. 70,000 Notes Memory), Audio File (WAV, 44.1kHz, 16-bit Linear Format, Require USB Flash Memory)
- Metronome (Adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down Beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (Keyboard/Song: In Semitones)
- Registration (30 Registrations, Capable of Pedal Shift)
- Registration Set
- Tone Demo
- Auto Off
Other Specs and Details
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 Dots
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Volume Slider
- Equaliser Sliders (Low/Mid/High)
- Part Sliders (Lower/Upper)
- Song Vol. Slider
- Speaker Switch
- DC In Jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) Jacks: TRS ¼-Inch Phone Type
- Input Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Output (L/Mono, R) Jacks: ¼-Inch Phone Type
- Mic Input Jack: ¼-Inch Phone Type
- MIDI (Out/In) Connectors
- USB Computer Port: USB B Type
- USB Memory Port: USB A Type
- Phones Jack x 2: Stereo Miniature Phone Type, Stereo ¼-Inch Phone Type
- *1: Assignable
- Owner’s Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Music Rest
- Damper Pedal (DP-10; Capable of Continuous Detection)
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*