Offering the same compact, home-friendly design - this upper-range choice from Rolands innovative FP-X range boasts superior dynamic performance, more onboard sounds and effects, more powerful speakers and a wide range creativity-enhancing features to better compliment your sound.
Rolands' Super-Popular Portable Piano - Upgraded
Built for the professional performer, the FP-60X delivers pro performance without the flagship price. Featuring a lightweight and portable body, the slim and stylish design builds on the previous FP-30X to deliver functionality that will satisfy the more advanced of players. With an enhanced sound engine, increased polyphony and more powerful onboard speakers, you have everything you need to deliver a bespoke and immersive performance.
Roland FP-60X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Features:
- SuperNATURAL Piano Sound Engine
- Specially Curated Variety of Onboard Sounds
- Onboard Piano Designer Function
- Acoustic Style PHA-4 Standard keyboard
- Super-Quiet Keyboard Action
- Headphones 3D Ambience Feature
- Powerful 26-watt Stereo Speaker System
- Dedicated Desktop Sound Optimization
- Dual Headphones Outputs
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Bluetooth & MIDI Connectivity
- Connect To interactive Music Apps
- Black Finish
Showing no compromise on quality, the FP-60X is equipped with the expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard - delivering an authentic acoustic-style piano touch, this keyboard boasts super-quiet keyboard action. Combined with dual headphones outputs, this is the perfect instrument for discrete home practice.
With the included immersive 3D ambience feature, you'll benefit from one of Rolands' most innovative and immersive features - making it actually feel as though the sound is coming directly from the piano's body!
Featuring Roland’s built-in SuperNATURAL Piano technology, you'll benefit from this piano's naturally rich expression, perfect for playing anything from pianissimo to fortissimo. Complete with a wide variety of specially curated onboard sounds, there's something for every occasion or musical genre - including electric pianos, organs, strings, synthesizers and more!
Reinforced by Rolands' onboard Piano Designer function - refine your tone and personalize your sound like never before with a multitude of options available to achieve that elusive, perfect sound. All delivered through a powerful 26-watt stereo speaker system, you'll receive the same deep and rich room-filling sound from every note, no matter your sound.
Complete with built-in Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity, take your playing to the next level with play-along sessions and online lessons. Seamlessly connect to music apps on your smart device and benefit from performance-enhancing features on apps such as including Roland’s Piano Every Day, Rolands Piano Designer and even Apple’s GarageBand.
Unlock the full power of the FP-60X through its incredible connectivity options or why not expand your performance potential even further through various expansive additions such as the KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit (each sold separately) for the full experience.
Roland FP-60X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Specifications:
- Piano Sound: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony: 256
- Tones: Piano: 16 tones, E.Piano: 18 tones, Organ: 18 tones, Strings/Pad: 27 tones, Synth/Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 types
- My Stage: 8 types
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
- Rated Power Output: 13 W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
COMPATIBLE ANDROID / IOS APPS (ROLAND)
- Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland): Piano Every Day, Piano Designer
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB flash drive)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB flash drive)
- Internal Songs: 32 Songs
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch - Hammer Response: 10 types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Ambience, Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer), Only for organ tones:
- Rotary Speaker Effect - Only for E.Piano tones: Modulation Speed
- Mic Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
- Piano Designer: Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone)
- Auto Tempo
- Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
- Registration (45 registrations, capable of pedal shift)
- Registration Set
- Split (split point adjustable)
- Twin Piano
- Tone Demo
- DC In jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
- Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- *1: Assignable
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- 25W (When using the included AC adaptor)
- *Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 5W
- Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 4W
- Volume slider
- Equalizer sliders (Low/Mid/High)
- Part sliders (Lower/Upper)
- Mic Vol. slider
- Speaker switch
- Mic Gain knob
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)
OPTION (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Dedicated stand: KSC-72
- Dedicated pedalboard: KPD-90
- Keyboard stand: KS-G8B, KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
- Pedal unit: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP series
- Pedal switch: DP-2 (*1)
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- Carrying Bag: CB-88RL
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Dimension with Detached music rest: 1,291 (W) x 344 (D) x 126 (H) mm
- Dimensions with FP-60X with KSC-72 and music rest: 1,291 (W) x 382 (D) x 939 (H) mm
- Weight19.3 kg, 42 lbs 9 oz (FP-60X with music rest), 33.0 kg, 72 lbs 13 oz (FP-60X with KSC-72, KPD-90, and music rest)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.270000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.