Offering a compact, home-friendly cabinet design, superior dynamic performance and a wide range of creativity-enhancing features to compliment your sound - the new Roland FP-X piano range is perfect for players of all abilities.
Rolands' Super-Popular Portable Piano - Upgraded
Hitting that sweet spot between both budget and quality, the FP-30X from Roland’s bold new FP-X series balances affordability with superior performance. Featuring a lightweight and portable body, the slim and stylish design builds on the previous version to deliver an enhanced sound engine with increased polyphony and more powerful onboard speakers.
These new upgrades, combined with a wide range of impressive and innovative features make the FP-30X the perfect choice for any pianist wanting to develop their skills or perform at small events.
Roland FP-30X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Features:
- SuperNATURAL Piano Sound Engine
- Includes A Wide Variety of Onboard Sounds
- Acoustic Style PHA-4 Standard keyboard
- Super-Quiet Keyboard Action
- Powerful 22-watt Stereo Speaker System
- Dedicated Desktop Sound Optimization
- Dual Headphones Outputs
- Bluetooth & MIDI Connectivity
- Connect To interactive Music Apps
- Black Finish
Featuring Roland’s built-in SuperNATURAL Piano technology, you'll benefit from this piano's naturally rich expression, perfect for playing anything from pianissimo to fortissimo. Complete with a wide variety of onboard sounds, there's something for every occasion or musical genre - including electric pianos, organs, strings, synthesizers and more! Delivered through a powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system, no matter what you play, you can always ensure the same room-filling sound from each note.
Showing no compromise on quality, the FP-30X is equipped with the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X. Delivering an authentic acoustic-style piano touch, this keyboard boasts super-quiet keyboard action - combined with dual headphones outputs, this is the perfect instrument for a performance without disturbing others - particularly in a home environment!
Complete with built-in Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity, take your playing to the next level with play-along sessions and online lessons. Seamlessly connect to music apps on your smart device and benefit from performance-enhancing features on apps such as including Roland’s Piano Every Day, Rolands Piano Designer and even Apple’s GarageBand.
Unlock the full power of the FP-30X through its incredible connectivity options or why not expand your performance potential even further through various expansive additions such as the KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit (each sold separately) for the full experience.
Roland FP-30X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Specifications:
- Piano Sound: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony: 256
- Tones: Piano: 12 tones, E.Piano: 20 tones, Other: 24 tones
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
COMPATIBLE ANDROID / IOS APPS (ROLAND)
- Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland): Piano Every Day, Piano Designer
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB flash drive)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB flash drive)Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Effects: Ambience, Only for organ tones: Rotary Speaker Effect - Only for E.Piano tones: Modulation, Speed
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
- Split (split point adjustable)
- Twin Piano
- DC In jack
- Pedal1 (Damper) jacks (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected)
- Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected)
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- 16W (When using the included AC adaptor)
- *Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 4W
- Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 3W
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Pedal switch (DP-2)
OPTION (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Dedicated stand: KSC-70
- Dedicated pedalboard: KPD-70
- Keyboard stand: KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
- Damper pedal: DP series
- Carrying Bag: CB-88RL, CB-76R
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Dimensions - Detached music rest: 1,300 (W) x 284 (D) x 151 (H) mm
- FP-30X with KSC-70 and music rest and dedicated stand: 1,300 (W) x 344 (D) x 931 (H) mm
- Weight: 14.8 kg, 32 lbs 11 oz (FP-30X with music rest)
- 23.0 kg, 50 lbs 12 oz (FP-30X with KSC-70, KPD-70, and music rest)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||21.300000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.