The Roland FP-30 is our best-selling digital piano, perfectly sized for either home or stage use at an affordable price point.
Featuring Roland's acclaimed SuperNatural Grand Piano technology, it sounds fantastic and offers the ideal foundation for new players or seasoned pros to hone their skills.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Roland has partnered with Skoove to offer you 3 months worth of FREE Piano Lessons!
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
High-End Digital Piano Performance
For anyone who has always wanted a piano in their home but lacks the space and budget to do so, the Roland FP-30 is the answer. An affordable 88-note keyboard with the acclaimed Roland sound and feel, the FP-30 is packed with features for beginner piano players, whilst retailing the detailed articulation and response that experienced players require.
The Roland FP-30 is the perfect combination of high-quality components, technology and affordability.
Superior Piano Sound
When creating the FP-30, Roland wanted to make sure they delivered an affordable digital piano that would outperform others in its class.
The Roland FP-30 makes use of Roland’s highly advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine for extremely realistic sound while the newly developed keyboard has the touch, escape and ivory feel keys that you’d expect to find in Roland’s high-end home pianos.
Free Piano Partner 2 App
Learn to play the piano with ease by using the free Piano Partner 2 app from Roland.
Specifically designed to encourage a positive learning experience, the Perfect Partner 2 app is the ultimate option for anyone who wants to learn piano in their own time.
Available for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, Piano Partner 2 is compatible with this Roland piano and will guide you on your musical journey and ensure a long and very enjoyable relationship with the piano.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Other Modern Features
With its powerful modern digital engine, the Roland FP 30 delivers an experience far beyond what a conventional acoustic piano can bring, enhancing the productivity and enjoyment of your piano playing sessions.
Make use of non-piano sounds such as strings, organs and voices so you can enjoy playing across all styles of music while a variety of drum patterns are available on the FP-30 piano, giving you awesome backing to play along to.You can even layer two sounds together or set the FP-30 to play different sounds from each hand for further depth in your music
Using the integrated Bluetooth connectivity, the FP-30 works with MIDI music apps on mobile devices and USB support allows you to play along with your favourite tunes and save SMF songs made with the FP-30’s built in recorder.
Twin Piano made works great for lessons, allowing the student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges.
When you want to practice privately or have fun with your digital piano late at night, you can simply plug in your headphones and play as late as you like with the confidence you won’t be disturbing your neighbours or family.
Highly Portable for Musicians on The Move
Perfect for gigging pianists or taking along to lessons, rehearsals and jam sessions, the Roland FP-30 is incredibly lightweight and compact.
With its compact design, it’s easy to take the FP-30 along with you wherever you go and it opens up a lot of potential for placing it down at home while delivering professional level piano tones at the same time.
Included with the Roland FP-30 is a damper pedal for lifelike piano playing experience and performance and a music rest.
Delivering fantastic piano sounds as well as other instruments, Bluetooth connectivity for popular music apps and all packed into a lightweight, compact and affordable design. Roland’s FP30 is a great digital piano for newcomers and seasoned players alike.
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano Key Features:
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favourite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano Specs:
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point adjustable, volume balance adjustable), Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory pedal, Damper
- Optional Pedals: Optional pedals, Damper (capable of continuous detection), Soft (capable of continuous detection), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 6 Piano Tones, 7 E. Piano Tones, 22 Other Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Only for Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3Hz – 466.2Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1Hz)
- Transpose: -6 - +5 (in Semitones)
- Effects for All Tones: Ambience (Off, 1-4), Brilliance (Mellow, Normal, Bright)
- Effects Only for Piano Tones: String Resonance (Always On), Damper Resonance (Always On), Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, ¾, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIFI Files (Format 0)
- Note Storage: Approximately 30,000 Notes
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Tempo, Count-In, Mix Balance, All Song Play
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Rhythms: 8 Types
- Controls: Rhythm Select, Start/Stop, Tempo
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Audio Specs
- Playback: File Format: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Songs: Max. 1 Song
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit Linear Format)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- MIDI, Turning Music Sheet: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Other Specs and Details
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm 4-3/4 Inches) x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 102dB
- Language: English
- Control: Volume (with Speaker Volume and Headphones Volume Automatically Select Function)
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 8 W Average (3-22 W)
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
|Shipping Weight (kg)||19.300000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||SuperNATURAL Sound Engine|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.