Roland EC-10M El Cajon Mic Processor
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The EC-10M ELCajon Mic Processor is a totally unique and innovative creative tool designed for the acoustic cajon. Compact and battery powered, the EC-10M picks up the cajon’s acoustic sound with the included clip-on condenser mic, which is also used to trigger a variety of onboard tones for layering with the acoustic voice. You can then send both sounds to an amp or PA, giving you complete control over your stage sound.
Mic Processor for acoustic Cajon
It’s also possible to create percussion phrases with a built-in looper, and play additional sounds via integrated A/B foot pads or optional kick trigger pedals.
Everywhere you play, the EC-10M transforms the acoustic cajon experience with a world of new expressive power.
- Easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mic to the sound hole of the acoustic cajon and start playing
- Amplify the acoustic cajon—the EC-10M can be used as a mic preamp for the supplied microphone
- A variety of sounds—16 onboard kits with tones including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with the acoustic cajon
- Multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping the edge or head of the acoustic cajon
- Add pedals—up to two kick trigger pedals (Roland KT-10, KT-9, or KD-7) can be connected to play additional sounds; integrated A/B foot pads can also trigger sounds
- Create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- Versatile outputs—send the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds to one mono output
- Two-way power—can be used with four AAA-size batteries (for up to five hours of use*) or included power supply
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.060000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!