The Roland DJ202 DJ Controller is an incredibly intuitive Serato DJ Intro controller, which makes use of Roland's Analog Circuit Behaviour technology to recreate the legendary sounds of the TR-909 and TR-808 drum machines.
Mix, Scratch and Sequence
Roland's DJ202 DJ controller is a feature-packed and powerful Serato DJ Intro controller with the tech and layout you’d expect from a full-size professional controller.
Mix your favourite tracks with the best-in-class platters while adding your own flavour with the built in Roland drum machines, channel filters and FX while adding in vocals or other external instruments using a 1/4" TS mic input.
Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller Key Features:
- Two-Channel, Four Deck Controller for Serato Intro
- Large Platters with the Lowest Available Latency, Optimised for Scratching
- Built-In Drum Kits from Roland’s Legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606* and TR-707*, Realised with Advanced ACB Technology
- Eight Sounds in Each TR Kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap and Ride
- Onboard Sequencer That Controls Serato DJ Intro’s Sampler for On-The-Fly Beat Creation
- Independent Sampler Volume Control
- Eight Dedicated Pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler Modes for Controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ Software
- MIDI Output for Synchronising External Devices with Tracks in Serato DJ Intro
Perfectly Portable Compact DJ Controller
A two-channel, four-deck control, the Roland DJ-202 is powered by USB and can be transported with ease.
It has a nicely lightweight and compact design which, along with its easy-grab handles, means it’s easy to take along to wherever your next gig is.
The incredible intuitive layout makes getting to grips with the DJ-202 a breeze, with its plug-and-play connectivity streamlining the process.
Using Roland’s own high-resolution audio hardware with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity, the Roland DJ-202 has your performances sounding great, no matter the system.
Roland Drum Machine Legacy
Roland is well known for bringing the iconic TR-909 and TR-808 drum machines to the world and now they are back.
Making use of Roland’s patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behaviour) technology, the Roland DJ202 is able to accurately recreate the sounds of the original drum machines with a level of authenticity only Roland could provide.
Create rhythm tracks and use the same sound palettes that legendary musicians have used over the decades since the release of these incredible drum machines.
The Roland DJ-202’s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, Ride and Snare Drum, giving you a great range of options allowing you to create some beautifully layered drum sounds and dynamic sequences.
The Mixing and Scratching Show
The best in their class, the Roland DJ202 makes use of large, low-latency platters that make scratching and setting up cues easy.
You’ll also find dedicated Serato DJ Intro controls onboard, perfect for quick creation as well as triggering hot cues, loops and samples. Switching between all four decks is made extremely quick and easy thanks to the Deck Select button.
Channel filters and Serato FX allow you to add some extra flare to your blends and accentuate scratches while dedicated Play/Pause and Cute buttons give you complete and direct control.
Add Vocals, Remix, Produce and Enjoy Your Performances
Take your DJ performance to the next level by adding in vocals or other external instruments via the ¼” TS mic input which features onboard reverb and echo FX. Great for use when MCing or when you have guest vocalists involved, you can incorporate some great vocal effects including low-cut EQ to
refine the sound and a noise gate which is great for removing unwanted background noise.
You can load your own sounds into the Serato Sampler’s four sample slots, each with their own individual sampler volume control, and use them to create some awesome remixes and custom beats.
They can all be programmed with the Roland DJ-202’s 16-step sequencer which you can access via the performance pads and sync automatically to your Serato library.
Inst-Rec mode allows for real-time Serato Sampler sequencing or you can use the MIDI output to sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato DJ Intro, giving you a whole new world of creative options.
Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller Specs:
- Signal processing: Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Nominal input level: MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level: MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- Input impedance: MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- Output impedance: MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm, PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Power supply: USB bus power
- Current draw: 500 Ma
- MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- PC port: USB type B
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- 478 (W) x 297 (D) x 62 (H) mm
- 18-7/8 (W) x 11-3/4 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches
- 2.1 kg
- 4 lbs 11 oz
- Startup Guide
- USB cable
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*