Roland Cube-Street EX Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Aimed at the mobile musician or street performer. The Roland Cube Street EX is the perfect mobile PA solution to get yourself heard.
The Ultimate Busking Amp!
The Roland Cube EX Street Amp features a unique wedge-style ABS housing. This means it can be positioned on the floor, at the front of a stage or mounted via 35mm speaker pole. For professional performance and stage use.
Roland Cube EX Street Amplifier Key Features:
- 50 Watts of Power From 8 AA Batteries
- Selectable Output Power Modes
- Portable Lightweight Design
- Powerful Full Range Stereo Sound
- COSM Tones for Guitar
Battery Powered Amp
8 x AA batteries deliver between 5-10 hours of life. Delivering clear, concise and detailed frequency response across the range.
Suited to vocal, electronic and acoustic music playback and performance. This is amazingly lightweight (only 7.4kg!) and you'll be blown away by how loud 50 watts is through dual 8" woofers - even in outdoor applications.
What's more, the Roland Cube EX Street Amp comes with Two XLR microphone inputs! Allowing for duets and group performances. With 1/4" jack inputs and outputs. For extra instrument connectivity with keyboards or guitars.
A stereo 1/4" link output allows for daisy-chaining Roland Cubes together. For a modular, versatile setup. Also, make the most of the mini-jack auxiliary inputs for easy connection to your iPhone or MP3 player.
COSM Guitar Tone Presets
Furthermore, the Roland Cube EX Street Amp also features Roland's legendary COSM tones. For electric guitar. Including Clean, Crunch, and Lead. The preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sounds. For your instrument of choice.
Combine these with Roland's dedicated Reverb, Delay and Chorus effects. Create stunning depth and atmosphere for any style or genre of performance.
Roland Cube Street EX Amplifier Specs:
- Innovative Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.100000|
|Effects||COSM Amp models, Rever, Delay, Chorus|
|Woofer Size||2 x 8" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.