Aimed at the mobile musician or street performer. The Roland Cube Street EX is the perfect mobile PA solution to get yourself heard.
The Ultimate Busking Amp!
The Roland Cube EX Street Amp features a unique wedge-style ABS housing. This means it can be positioned on the floor, at the front of a stage or mounted via 35mm speaker pole. For professional performance and stage use.
Roland Cube EX Street Amplifier Key Features:
- 50 Watts of Power From 8 AA Batteries
- Selectable Output Power Modes
- Portable Lightweight Design
- Powerful Full Range Stereo Sound
- COSM Tones for Guitar
Battery Powered Amp
8 x AA batteries deliver between 5-10 hours of life. Delivering clear, concise and detailed frequency response across the range.
Suited to vocal, electronic and acoustic music playback and performance. This is amazingly lightweight (only 7.4kg!) and you'll be blown away by how loud 50 watts is through dual 8" woofers - even in outdoor applications.
What's more, the Roland Cube EX Street Amp comes with Two XLR microphone inputs! Allowing for duets and group performances. With 1/4" jack inputs and outputs. For extra instrument connectivity with keyboards or guitars.
A stereo 1/4" link output allows for daisy-chaining Roland Cubes together. For a modular, versatile setup. Also, make the most of the mini-jack auxiliary inputs for easy connection to your iPhone or MP3 player.
COSM Guitar Tone Presets
Furthermore, the Roland Cube EX Street Amp also features Roland's legendary COSM tones. For electric guitar. Including Clean, Crunch, and Lead. The preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sounds. For your instrument of choice.
Combine these with Roland's dedicated Reverb, Delay and Chorus effects. Create stunning depth and atmosphere for any style or genre of performance.
Roland Cube Street EX Amplifier Specs:
- Innovative Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
|Effects||cosm amp models, rever, delay, chorus|
|Software Included||cube jam app (free)|
|Power Supply||8 x aa battery|
|Woofer Size||2 x 8" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
September 19, 2018Read Article
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.