Roland BTY-NIMH/A Rechargeable Amp Power Pack
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Providing convenient rechargeable power for an impressively wide range of Rolands sophisticated mobile amplifiers, this pocket-sized can be used and recharged time and time again!
Energize Your Performances!
Perfect for all owners of the Roland CUBE Street EX, AC-33 Acoustic Chorus and more - this sleek one-piece design simply pops onto the back of the amp in place of multiple AA-size batteries.
Not only is it less fuss than monitoring the charge levels of individual batteries, but you also get up to twice the playtime from a full charge of your Rechargeable Amp PowerPack AND a higher output level and SPL - just like you're playing straight from a mains power supply!
Roland BTY-NIMH/A Rechargeable Amp PowerPack Key Features:
- Official Roland rechargeable battery pack for select amplifier models
- Easy to install and remove
- Longer runtime than using AA batteries
- Allows the amplifier to deliver more output power and SPL than what’s possible
- with standard batteries
- Premium design with safe, efficient, and reliable NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) battery
- Can be charged with the AC adaptor included with the supported Roland amp model
- (excluding the BA-330)
Compatible Roland Models:
- CUBE Street EX
- AC-33 Acoustic Chorus
- AC-33-RW Acoustic Chorus
- KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier
- BA-330 Portable Amplifier (optional PSB-12U or PSB-12U2 adaptor required for charging)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.