The Roland BA-330 Portable PA System has a four-channel configuration, with two channels dedicated for microphones or musical instruments, and two other channels for standard 1/4” stereo inputs.
Each channel on the Roland BA 330 has its own independent tone adjustment and effects switching for built-in effects, such as EQ, reverb, delay and widening. A Stereo Link function allows you to pair the BA-330 to work in tandem to provide an extra-wide stereo spread.
Powered by a high performance digital stereo amplifier, the BA-330 Portable PA System features four custom-designed 6.5” stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo dispersion. While the built-in tilt-back stand enables the unit to be angled up for better sound monitoring, the BA-330 Portable PA System also can easily be mounted on a speaker stand.
The Roland BA-330 Portable PA System features a unique Intelligent Anti-Feedback function previously unavailable in self-contained portable PA systems. During use, the BA-330 can automatically detect potential feedback possibilities and eliminate it immediately. This is a huge advantage over manually adjusting volume levels, as it allows performers to place the portable PA system behind them and easily hear themselves without experiencing feedback.
Designed to deliver high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people, the Roland BA-330 Portable PA System can run on standard AC power or eight AA alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. The switchable output power allows the user to switch between the maximum power and the energy-saving Eco modes to preserve battery life. The BA-330 Portable PA System is also amazingly efficient, delivering a sound pressure level of 109 dB, comparable to much larger mid-range sound systems.
The Roland BA-330 Portable PA System Main Features Include:
* All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
* Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
* No setup required, just plug in and go!
* Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
* Four custom-designed 6.5” speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
* Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
* Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
* Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
* Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
* Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
* Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand