Roland AE-05 Aerophone GO Digital Wind Instrument
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Roland Aerophone GO is a digital wind instrument with 11 expressive instruments on board including a variety of sax sounds.
With the AE-05, you can play anywhere, thanks to battery operation and a built-in speaker. And you can practice whenever you like too, by connecting a set of headphones. The Aerophone GO Ensemble app allows for connectivity with up to 6 friends, making it the perfect choice for orchestral bands or quartets looking to take their performance to the next level.
Roland Aerophone Go Key Features:
- 11 onboard tones including four Saxophone variations, Flute, Clarinet, Violin
- Extra 50 sounds available through the Aerophone GO Plus app for iOS or Android devices
- Headphones let you practice and play anytime without disturbance
- Play anywhere with battery operation and onboard speakers
- Easy to carry, weighing just 1 lb. 9 oz./ 695 g
- Play along with favorite songs on your smartphone, using Bluetooth audio
- Play with up to six friends using Aerophone GO Ensemble smartphone app for iOS or Android devices
- Compatible with traditional sax fingering; instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress
- Mouthpiece features sensitive breath sensor with reed structure for authentic playing feel and control over techniques like vibrato and pitch
- Dedicated soft case Included
Wind instruments can impart powerful emotions upon music, especially within the genres of classical, pop, rock, and jazz. The sound of the saxophone, for example, has captivated music lovers of all ages, and many people would love to play one – although it’s not always easy. For instance, there are many types of wind instrument so choosing one can be tough, especially when you like several of them. Noise levels make it difficult to practice at home, particularly at night. And staying motivated is hard when your practice time is limited or you can’t find a place to play.
Roland’s Aerophone GO is a digital wind instrument that solves all these problems. Featuring a total of 11 expressive instruments and versatile Saxophone tones, it combines modern digital performance with the world's favourite woodwind instrument sounds.
Noise levels make it difficult to practice at home, particularly at night. And staying motivated is hard when your practice time is limited or you can’t find a place to play. The Aerophone GO makes it easy to play anytime, courtesy of a built-in Headphone output. Practice to your heart's content without annoying the neighbours!
Wirelessly connect your smartphone (via the official Aerophone GO and Ensemble Apps) and you can access extra sounds, play along with your favorite songs or start an ensemble performance with up to six friends. If you’ve always wanted to play the saxophone (or flute, clarinet, and many more) Aerophone GO gives you everything you need to start…and keep on going.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.