Roland AE-30 Aerophone Pro Digital Wind Instrument
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
A premium-quality Auerophone with a refined design, Roland's most advanced sound engine, and top notch components., introducing the Roland AE-30!
A New Voice For Wind Players
In recent years, the Aerophone series from Roland has helped to open up a whole new world of sonic possibilities for both modern and classic wind players alike.
Now, with the AE-30 Aerophone Pro we have their most expressive and playable addition to the series yet!
Roland AE-30 Aerophone Pro Digital Wind Instrument Highlights
- Sleek and refined design with premium materials and pro connectivity
- More playable and responsive than ever with low-latency sensors and controls
- Over 300 acoustic and electronic sounds from traditional to modern and world instruments
- Newly modeled SuperNATURAL tones with authentic acoustic sound and response
- Advanced ZEN-Core Synthesis System for vintage and modern synthesizer sounds
- Easy-to-read OLED screen and ergonomic controls
- Layer up to five-part harmonies or play along with the new drone function
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI, USB MIDI, and traditional MIDI ports
- Built-in speaker, headphones jack, and battery power so you can play anywhere
- Editor app for full visual control and deep editing on mobile devices
- High-quality, cushioned carrying bag with large pocket for accessories
Enhanced By Experts
During the Aerophone Pro's development, Roland reached out to a number of expert wind players to see what they believed was needed to take the Aerophone experience up to the next level.
Thanks to this feedback, Roland were able to enhance the instrument's look, feel, sound, and playability, resulting in a revolutionary instrument, with a highly expressive voice.
Channel Your Creativity
Thanks to the ergonomic design and key layout, the Aerophone Pro makes is easy to let your expertise do the talking.
The fingering options mirror those of an acoustic saxaphone, and includes a high-F# key, making it intuitive to play for those already familiar with the aforementioned sax.
In addition to this, the AE-30 also features configurable controls for both hands, more responsive breath and bite sensors, and even a MIDI input for footswitches, greatly expanding your performance options.
SuperNATURAL And ZEN-Core Synthesis
To get the most lifelike acoustic wind instrument sounds possible, the Aerophone Pro has been equipped with Roland's illustrious SuperNATURAL technology, and packs in the voices of an entire woodwind and brass section for you to choose from.
In addition to this, the inclusion of Roland's ZEN-Core Synthesis System grants you access to a whole host of vintage analog and modern hybrid synth sounds, which - when combined with the unique articulation of a wind instrument - gives you some truly incredible options at your disposal.
Perfect In Any Setting
Whether you're looking to perform live on stage, record your next studio hit, or get some quiet practice time under your belt, the Aerophone Pro can ensure a powerful and expressive performance.
Featuring a headphone jack, Bluetooth MIDI, bult-in speaker, and battery powered option, you can literally pick this instrument up and play it whenever and wherever you wish.
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Aerophone Pro also features some powerful onboard editing tools, which allow you to personalise your sounds on the spot.
Want to customise things even further? No problem, as the Editor App will allow for pin-point accuracy in your parameter changes, as well as letting you manage sound libraries for performing in different situations, and mark any of the vast array of tones available for instant recall later!
Roland AE-30 Aerophone Pro Digital Wind Instrument Technical Specs
- Key Layout: Saxophone compatible
- ZEN-Core: SuperNATURAL acoustic
- Parts: 4 Parts (SuperNATURAL/Drum: 1 Part)
- Preset Scene: 305
- Preset Tone: 318
- Preset Drum Kit: 10
- User Scenes: 600
- User Tones: 512
- Favorite Scenes: 12
- Breath sensor
- Bite sensor
- Performance keys
- Octave keys
- Thumb lever
- Thumb pad
- S1/S2 buttonScene buttons
- Menu buttons
- Scene category knob
- Transpose knob
- MIDI control switch
- Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- PHONES jack: stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI (IN/OUT) jack
- USB COMPUTER/MEMORY port (Type-C, AUDIO/MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- External Memory: USB Flash drive (Type-C, sold separately)
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 1.5 W x 2
- Speakers: 2.8 cm x 2
- AC adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 6
- Current Draw: 915 mA- Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use)
- Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries: approximately 6 hours (When using batteries with a capacity of 1,900 mAh.)
*Please Note: Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used
- Dimensions: 133 (W) x 84 (D) x 687 (H) mm
- Weight (including batteries): 1,140 g, 2 lb 9 oz
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Mouthpiece cap
- USB cable (Type C - Type A)
- Thumb hook cover (2 types)
- Water Basin
- Dedicated hand carry bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.