The Rodelink LAV is a professional-grade, wearable lavalier microphone with a locking TRS connector.
Perfect Sound On The Go
Previously only available in the Rode Filmmaker Kit, you can now buy the Rode LAV microphone as a standalone product.
Ideal for a wide range of applications, the locking TRS connector on the Rode LAV works perfectly with the RodeLink range of wireless microphone equipment and most recording devices with a 3.5mm locking microphone input.
Rodelink LAV Lavalier Microphone Key Features:
- Professional-Grade Lavalier Mic
- 3.5mm TRS Locking Connector
- High-Quality Omnidirectional Condenser Capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm Miniature Microphone
- Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Includes Pop Shield and Durable Mounting Clip
Perfect for A Wide Range of Applications
With a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz, the Rodelink LAV captures virtually the entire spectrum of the human hearing range.
Furthermore, with its omni-directional polar pattern, you have a lot of placement options while easily being able to capture the voice of your source.
The Rodelink lavalier microphone is also incredibly small. Being around 4.5mm in size, this miniature microphone is very discreet making it perfect for broadcast and streaming.
As a clip-on microphone with a very durable mounting clip, you can easily place the Rodelink Lavalier microphone wherever you need it and enjoy peace of mind because of its reliability.
A pop shield is included with the Rodelink Lav too, making sure that you get great audio capture at the source.
Last but not least, you also get a carrying pouch with the Rodelink Lav so it'll be well protected and conveniently portable.
Replacement or Back-Up
This lavalier microphone was previously only available as part of the Rode Filmmaker Kit.
Now available on its own, the Rodelink LAV microphone great if you're looking for a replacement Rodelink microphone or a handy backup.
Buy the Rodelink LAV microphone from PMT Online now for a broadcast quality, clip-on microphone perfect for a wide range of applications.
Rodelink LAV Lavalier Microphone Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5db re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dimensions: 1200.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output Impedance: 3k Ohms Typical
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 27 dB Typical
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*