Rode VideoMic Pro+ On Camera Microphone
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Rode VideoMic Pro+ is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR camera and portable audio recording devices.
VideoMic Pro+ - Making A Great Microphone Better
Building on the VideoMic Pro, one of the most popular on-camera microphones in the world, the Rode VideoMic Pro+ brings with it a host of new features allowing the user to have incredible control over the audio at the point of capture.
Rode VideoMic Pro+ On-Camera Microphone Key Features:
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Best-In-Class Rycote Lyre Suspension System
With the Rycote Lyre Suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ provides amazing isolation of the microphone capsule.
The result is incredible audio capture every time with handling noise being virtually eliminated.
One of the best, most convenient features found on the VideoMic Pro+ is the Digital Switching which allows you to have incredible control over how audio is captured at its source.
Digital Switching on the VideoMic Pro Plus includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
By using these incredible controls, you get fantastic audio at stage 1 – saving both time and money during post-production and editing.
If you need to start recording on the fly at a moment’s notice then you’ll make great use of the Automatic Power Function which automatically powers off the microphone when it is unplugged from the camera, conserving battery power for when you need it.
Speaking of batteries; the built-in battery door makes replacing batteries easier than ever and since it’s attached, you won’t lose the door either.
Allowing you to use it in a number of situations, the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by an all-new Rode LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (which comes included).
You can also power the Rode VideoMic Pro+ with 2 x AA battery or continuously via Micro USB.
Great Audio at Source
Buy the Rode VideoMic Pro+ and, with its convenient and powerful features, get incredible audio at source ensuring time and money is saved during post-production and editing.
Rode VideoMic Pro+ Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohms load)
- Sensitivity: -33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 14dBA
- Power Options: Internal battery, USB bus powered, AA Battery
- Weight: 122g
- Dimensions: 111mm H x 66mm W x 170mm D
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 10 Years Following Product Registration
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.