The Rode TF-5 Premium Matched Pair Condenser Microphones is a set of prestige, small diaphragm cardioid condenser mics.
Umatched Airiness And Clarity
These microphones have been created in collaboration with Tony Faulkner - a legendary, Grammy award-winning classical recording engineer and producer.
Rode TF-5 Premium Matched Pair Condenser Microphones Highlights
- Matched pair small diaphragm condenser cardioid microphones
- Imagined and designed in collaboration with Tony Faulkner and manufactured at RODE's
- state-of-the-art facility in Sydney
- Brand new capsule, precision-engineered to sub-micron tolerances, delivers breathtaking
- sonic transparency
- Exceptionally low noise floor (14dbA), making the TF-5 suitable for the most critical
- Includes high-quality RODE stereo bar for easy rigging as a stereo pair
State Of The Art Technology
Crafted using brand new capsule technology, these microphones capture a natural, finely detailed audio image that's perfect for then most demanding of situations.
Due to the clarity and warmth of these microphones, they are uniquely versatile, and the precision sonic matching makes them perfect for recording detailed and natural sounding performances.
All In One Package
This set brings together the TF-5 microphones with all of the accessories you'd need. Included in the box you get two TF-5 Mic's, two clips, a stereo bar, two windshields, and a handbook.
Rode TF-5 Premium Matched Pair Condenser Microphones Specs
- Acoustic Principle: Externally Biased Condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (30 Hz - 20 kHz Â±3dB)
- Output Impedance: 63 Ohm
- Signal to noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Input SPL @ 1%THD: 120 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1% THD, 600 Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -29 dB re. 1 Volt/Pascal Or Better (35 mV @ 94dB SPL @ 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 112.6 dB (1kHz @ Max SPL)
- Power Requirements: 7mA @ 48V phantom power
- Weight: 114g (Single Mic)
Dimensions (Single Mic)
- Length: 98.7mm
- Diameter: 20mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!