Red Panda Tensor Tape Stop Pitch Shift Time Stretch Guitar Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Is time stretching, compression, pitch shifting, slicing things to bits, and wearing a cape while doing so complete lunacy, but in a rather fantastically great way? Then get your mitts on this Red Panda Tensor immediately.
This pedal is insane and full of all the ingredients for a mind-bending tone soup you've never tasted before
Intelligent randomization adapts to the knob settings. The results range from occasional CD skips, stutters, and rhythmic repeats to random slicing and erratic pitch shifts.
Both footswitches have momentary and latching modes to inject pitch jumps, glitches, or instantly rewind what you just played.
The Tensor gives you live reverse and tape stop effects coupled with slow down, speed up, and rewind in real time, stretching and compressing time like you're some futuristic Time Lord.
Tensor is pushing the boundaries with natural, live, real-time sounds you will find out more about what your instrument can do than just stopping on a distortion pedal and slipping into the same pre-chorus as everyone else.
- Tape speed from reverse to stop to forward
- Realtime time stretch up to 4:1
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shift from -2 to +2 octaves
- Intelligent randomization
- Overdub, replace, and dual buffer (next) loop modes
- Forward/alternate/reverse loop direction
- Additional looping functions via remote switch or MIDI
- Momentary or latching foot switches
- Assignable expression pedal, remote switch, remote tap, or MIDI port
- +5.5 dBu maximum input level (adjustable to +8 dBu)
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- MIDI (USB and TRS)
- Web-based editor for editing presets and accessing hidden parameters
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Pitch Shifter Reverse Tape
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.