Rainger Air Traffic Controller White Noise Filter Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Rainger FX are renowned for producing the kind of guitar effects that you really can't get anywhere else. With the Rainger Air Traffic Controller White Noise/Filter Pedal you get a prime example of just what wizardry the company is capable of.
Rainger Air Traffic Controller White Noise Filter Pedal Highlights
- Guitar Overdrive With Unique Synthy Edge
- High Resonance Low-pass Filter
- White Noise-to-signal Blend Control
- A Whole New Approach To ‘synth’ Effects Pedals
- Keeps The Underlying Character And Tone Of Your Guitar
- Three Different Ways Of Controlling The Filter; ‘peak’, ‘pitch’ And ‘random’
- Hi/lo Button For Adapting To High Output Guitars/keyboards
- Fantastic For Wide-ranging Styles Of Music, Including Techno-rock, Fusion/funk, Shoe-gaze, Electro, Synth-pop, Noise-based…
- Runway Landing Lights In A Moving Pattern To Ensure Safe Landing
- Deeply Cool ‘contol Panel’ Steel Enclosure (rainger Fx Custom Asymmetrical Design)
- Powered By 9v Battery Or Power Supply Unit
- True Bypass Footswitching
A Boutique-Style, Synth-esque Guitar Pedal
The magic in the Rainger Air Traffic Controller White Noise/Filter Pedal comes from two unique sources: a Rainger FX optimum distortion circuit with white noise 'hiss' generator, and a low pass filter.
Best of all the low pass filter's cut-off frequency can be controlled by three methods: the envelope of the note (volume); the pitch of the note; or in a random mode.
Overall, the sounds generated by the Rainger Air Traffic Controller can range from a biting edgy funk tone, to airy whisps of sound; from crazy fusion solos with 'synth-tracking', to dense walls of distortion (a la Shoe-gaze).
As an added bit of fun, the white noise hiss manages to mimic the dynamics of your playing - loud at the start of the note, before dying away into silence when the guitar does.
With controls for adjusting how much distortion is in your signal (Distort), the blend of guitar to white noise (Air-Signal), how noticeable the cut-off frequency is (Resonance), and how much of an output the pedal produces (Level) getting the sound you want out of the Air Traffic Controller couldn't be easier.
In addition to this, situated on the top panel is a 3-way rotary knob that allows you to choose your filter controlling options (as mentioned above), along with a Hi/Lo switch for whether your guitar is passive or active.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|White Noise, Envelope Filter
|RAINGER AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER PEDAL
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.