Radial JDI Stereo Passive DI Box
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Boasting a compact stereo format that offers twice the performance than the mono variation, the Radial JDI Stereo Passive DI Box has been designed to meet th high performance standards that live concert touring and professional recording studio applications present, providing exceptional, distortion-free signal handling for your guitar, bass or keyboard.
Utilizing premium components and circuitry, the Jensen transformer ensures a smooth, warm sound with virtually zero phase deviation and excellent hum and buzz elimination. Perfect for both the stage and the studio, the JDI's winning combination of rugged reliability and professional-grade components offer guaranteed results.
Radial JDI Stereo Passive DI Box Key Features:
- Exceptional Signal Handling & Noise Rejection - Boasting a range of premium components and circuitry, the Radial JDI is a passive direct box designed to handle extreme signal levels without distortion of any kind.
- Natural, Uncoloured Sound - A biproduct of the premium components, enjoy a distortion-free, colour-free signal.
- Premium Jensen Transformer - Featuring a nickel core and MuMETAL shielding, combined with 14-Gauge Steel chassis you've got rugged reliability for the stage and the studio.
- 15dB Pad Button - Reduce the input sensitivity for active basses and high output keyboards at the flick of a switch.
- Stereo Inputs - Two 1/4" input jacks designed to accomodate any standard 'guitar cable' input.
- 1/4" Thru-Puts - Offering a throughput signal to the amp, the hi impedance will not load the instrument down.
- Stereo XLR Outputs - These balanced 150ohm mic level outputs can be used to feed a mixer or microphone preamp.
- Ground Lift Switch - Activate to disconnect the ground from the audio signal path and eliminate any hum or buzz that a ground loop has introduced.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.