QSC TouchMix 8 Digital Mixer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
QSC Touchmix 8 - representing the dawn of a new era for digital mixing consoles. Nothing else compares to the workflow, versatility and modern functionality that the Touchmix series has to offer.
Powerful, compact mixer with large touchscreen display and full wireless remote capability
There's enough going under the hood to keep the pros happy, squeezing large console functionality into a convenient portable digital mixer. While the straightforward interface and unique features deliver great results for entry level users. Designed in partnership with industry veterans Greg Mackie and Peter Watts the Touchmix series may well change your expectations of affordable mixers. Be part of the digital mixer revolution, deep and programmable when you need it but simple and intuitive at show time.
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large "concert" mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for bothprofessionals and novices alike.
The QSC Touchmix 8 is now available nationwide at a PMT Store near you - Pop in and speak to our in-house PA experts for advice and a full demonstration.
New in Firmware Version 3.0
As of June 6th, QSC will be releasing Version 3.0 of the TouchMix firmware. This exciting new update includes 20 fantastic enhancements making the TouchMix 8 and 16 even more powerful, comprehensive and easy to use mixers.
Many of the features coming in the new Version 3.0 update were previously exclusive to the TouchMix-30 Pro, including:
- Anti-Feedback Wizard
- Room-Tuning Wizard
- Real-Time Analyser (RTA)
- Copy and Pate
- Playback of MP3 Files on a USB Drive
- Input Delay
- Output PEQ
- 15 dB Digital Gain
- Channel Overview
- USB Drive Formatting
- Improved Graphics and Screen Layout
In addition to all of the above, there are several all-new features coming to the TouchMix 8 and 16, these include:
- Channel Safe
- Tap Tempo
- Tablet Follows Mixer
- Four Additional User Button (On Connected Tablet)
- Ability to Configure AUX 7/8 and AUX 9/10 As Balanced, Mono Outputs (on TouchMix 16)
- K.2 Series Preset Simulation
- System Check with Direct Download of Updates When Connected to The Internet
- And More"¦
New, enhanced versions of the official TouchMix app for iOS and Android; TouchMix Control will be available from the respective app stores for your device.
Great for Live Music and Recording
Whether you're a sound engineer working with live music or recording in the studio, the QSC TouchMix 8 has an array of powerful features that ensure you get fantastic results every time.
Buy the QSC TouchMix 8 at PMT Online and get Free Next Day Delivery.
Professional Results Made Easy
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the "Auto" function on a DSLR camera)
- Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters
- Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
"Big Mixer" Features and Specifications
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- Four premium stereo DSP's with a full selection of professional digital effects
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA's and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel-selectable phantom power
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
- Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
- TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
Compact and Complete
- Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer
- Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously
- USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control
- Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.