The new QSC TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Digital Mixer delivers a stunning high-performance mixing console that blurs the lines between multi-track DAW interface and professional live mixer. Touchmix 30 can do it all.
TouchMix-30 Pro Firmware 2.0
Get firmware v2.0 for the QSC TouchMix-30 Pro now and get a whole new set of useful functions!
You'll get custom fader banks, new instrument presets, CP series presets and more.
One of the best new features though is that the TouchMix-30 Pro can now connect to remote fader controls so you can mix the old school way!
Buy the TouchMix-30 Pro and enjoy all these fantastic new features and more.
32-Channel Professional Digital Mixer
The Touchmix is a versatile option for recording demos & band practices, as audio interface for music producers, and as professional live mixer at gigs. The TouchMix “Pro” is far more than simply a higher channel count version of the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16. A remarkable new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the QSC TouchMix30 Pro has the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.
Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Key Features:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- New Feature: Now Supports Windows DAW Recording via USB!
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix provide easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- 14 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with macOS and Windows computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
New Feature: QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Windows USB Driver
The new addition of the Windows USB Driver opens up the TouchMix-30 Pro mixer's digital audio inputs and outputs to your DAW. Record, mix and master on a 32-channel, Class-A digital mixer for a fraction of the price of an equivalent soundcard! In addition to serving as a 32-channel DAW interface, the TouchMix-30 Pro also offers additional advantages in the studio including the capability to provide seven independent stereo headphone mixes, each under phone or tablet control, with three stereo headphone mixes directly driven by the on-board headphone amplifier. Control room loudspeakers can be connected directly to the mixer and of course, talkback is also provided.
Add in the cost of a headphone mixer and amplifier and the value of Touchmix 32 is even more evident. User-control of individual studio headphone mixes via Wi-Fi… unheard of. Of course, this highly-capable studio product also happens to be a pretty kick-butt live console as well. With the TouchMix-30 Pro, users can rehearse, record and perform all with the same device.
Class-A Sound Quality
With professional-grade, class-A microphone preamps, top quality converters and attention to design detail throughout the signal path, the TouchMix-30 Pro delivers pristine audio quality that rivals mixers at several times its cost. Usability Modern digital mixing consoles are all fully featured — sometimes to the point of being nearly incomprehensible to all but the most experienced operator.
The TouchMix design team set out from the start to create a mixer with an intuitive workflow and straightforward navigation that is understandable for the less experienced user and fast for the professional — all without sacrificing features or capabilities. As a result, the mixer is extremely easy to learn and operate. Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer a choice of Advanced Mode operation with total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that presents only the most essential controls.
Versatile Preset Bank
The TouchMix-30 Pro contains a comprehensive library of Channel Presets. These are not typical, generic, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced, live sound engineers spent months in live venues working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of music and speech. Even the most experienced operators will find that these presets let them get a great mix together in record time. Wizards An Anti-Feedback Wizard helps the operator “ring out” a system using the 12 adjustable notch filters which are available on all 16 outputs.
A Room Tuning Wizard assists the operator in adjusting equalization and fine tuning a loudspeaker system to an acoustical space. An Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects from the six onboard effects processors - each carefully built and tuned to deliver the character and quality of sound live sound engineers depend on. Finally, the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping indicators along with providing guidance on properly setting gain trim.
Copy and Paste
A Copy And Paste function makes it easy to copy the settings of an EQ, compressor, gate, a complete channel or even a complete mix and paste it where you want it as easily as you would in your favorite word processor. Scenes User scenes may be stored or recalled from either internal or USB memory and at the user’s option, scenes may include or omit main and auxiliary mix levels.
Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
There are two real time analyzers (RTA) on board the mixer. One RTA may be displayed along with the equalizer of any currently selected input or output channel. A second, independent RTA may be assigned to display the audio signal of any output, the Cue buss or the Talkback microphone input. Both analyzers may be displayed on the mixer’s screen or on an external tablet device. Abundant, Flexible Aux Mixes Performers are increasingly demanding when it comes to monitor mixes. Not only do individual musicians want their own mix, but the use of in-ear monitors (IEM) is increasing, driving a need for stereo Aux mixes.
To meet this requirement, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers 14 Aux busses. All Aux busses may be linked for stereo operation and mixes 11/12 and 13/14 include additional outputs that can drive wired in-ear monitors directly. Groups The TouchMix-30 Pro includes eight DCA and eight Mute groups as well as eight subgroups with Parametric EQ and compressors. Eight of the Aux busses can also function as mix-matrices with the main output and subgroups available in addition to the input channels. DAW Interface The TouchMix-30 Pro supports Core Audio and is capable of providing audio input and output to most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is capable of recording 32 tracks of audio directly to an external USB hard drive – no computer required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. Tracks can be played back and mixed down on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post production. Compact and Complete Because of its unique and powerful touch screen user interface, the TouchMix-30 Pro is a complete, fully-featured digital mixing console small enough to be carry-on luggage or rack mounted (with optional accessory kit).
The multi-touch, graphic, color touchscreen provides display of and access to mix parameters. Mixer parameters may be adjusted on the screen or via the physical rotary encoder. Frequently used functions can be accessed or controlled using hardware buttons.
Control App Compatible
Full wireless, remote mixer control from iOS and Android tablet devices over Wi-Fi is supported via the QSC Touchmix 30 Pro App. Multiple devices can be deployed simultaneously to duplicate the mixer’s features and allow control of all functions. If desired, the operator may limit a given device to control only specific mixes. Personal monitor mixing using iOS and Android smartphones is also supported, with app controls limited to mix levels only and, as with the tablet app, a device may be limited to specific mixes by the mixer operator.
Great for Live Music and Recording
Whether you're a sound engineer working with live music or recording in the studio, the QSC TouchMix-30 Pro has an array of powerful features that ensure you get fantastic results every time.
The following TouchMix-30 Pro accessories are also available:
- TouchMix-30 Pro Tote
- TouchMix-30 Pro Dust Cover
- TouchMix-30 Pro Rack Kit
- TouchMix-30 Pro Tablet Support Stand
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Specifications:
- Display 10" (254mm) diagonal, 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing
- Inputs 32 Total
- - 24 Mic/Line, 20 XLR, 4 XLR combo
- - 6 Line, balanced, 1/4" TRS + top panel 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo
- - 2 Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Input (Talkback) 1 XLR (48 v available)
- Outputs Main L/R: XLR line-level
- 14 Aux: XLR, line-level; May be paired for stereo
- Stereo In-Ear Monitor (2): TRS, (16 ohm min. impedance) from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14
- Stereo Cue: TRS, (line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R: XLR, line-level
- Digital Connections 2 USB A connector, 1 USB B connector, 1 RJ-45 (connection for Wi-Fi router)
- Mic and Line Input Channel Processing 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving Option, Variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF, Gate, Compressor, Delay (100 msec max)
- Output Channel Processing 1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass FIlters, 12-band Variable Notch Filters; Limiter; Delay
- Sub Group Processing 6-band Parametric EQ with High- and Low-Pass Filters, Limiter
- Recording / Playback1
- 32 x 32 tracks direct to hard drive or DAW (Core Audio interface to Mac OS); Stereo MP3 playback
- Groups Eight DCA Groups (with mutes), Eight Mute Groups, Eight Sub Groups (may be linked in stereo pairs)
- Cue Selectable. AFL, PFL, Solo in Place
- Effects 6 Simultaneous, Professional Effects Engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Real Time Analyzer 2 x 1/3 octave. 1 assigned to the selected channel, 1 with user selectable source
- Preset Memory 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- External Control2
- TouchMix Control App for iPad® and Android tablets controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi. App runs on iOS® and Android smartphones.
- Wi-Fi Requires user supplied USB Wi-Fi dongle or external ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended)
- Dimensions (HWD) Shipping: 12 in X 23.7 in X 19.5 in. (30.5 cm X 60.3 cm X 49.5 cm)
- Mixer only: 7.5 in X 16.9 in X 18.1 in. (19 cm X 42.9 cm X 46 cm) rack mountable with optional accessory
- Weight Shipping: 25.2 lb (11.4 kg)
- Mixer: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Line Voltage / Input Power Requirements 85 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- THD <0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz-20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise -86 dBu
- Crosstalk -80 dB
- S/N Ratio -94 dB
- Gain Microphone inputs: 75 dB (60 dB analog, 15 dB digital)
- Maximum Input Level +16 dB (XKR mic/line inputs), +26 dB ( TRS mic/line inputs), +24 dBu (TRS line inputs), 0 dBv (top panel 1/8" stereo input)
- Maximum Output Level +22 dBu (all line-level outputs)
- Phantom Power 48 v, all mic and talkback inputs, individually switchable per input
- Optional Accessories TouchMix-30 Pro Tote ; TouchMix-30 Pro Dust Cover; TouchMix-30 Pro Rack Kit; TouchMix-30 Pro Tablet Support Stand
- Regulatory Approvals UL, CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS
|Effects||six professional quality stereo dsp|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*