QSC K10.2 Active PA Loudspeaker
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
What do you do after you've given the performance of a lifetime? You deliver an encore, of course. The QSC K10.2 represents the second generation of QSC K Series - highly regarded around the world in the front of house, mobile DJ, corporate and live music arenas as one of the best compact loudspeakers available.
In the middle of the new series lies this versatile 10" model - ideal for front-of-house PA and performance, DJ monitoring and many more live sound applications.
The Next Standard in Powered Loudspeakers
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the QSC K10.2 also features a global 6-Year Warranty after product registration.
QSC K10.2 Key Features:
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for adjusting cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
Advanced Power and DSP
The K2 Series' 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker's premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition)
QSC's patented DMT Technology matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern. This guarantees uniform response across the coverage area and a better listening experience for the entire room.
Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
With the QSC K2 Series, you can now select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more. Instantly recall and save your custom presets at any time using the built-in digital display.
The K10.2 features a pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4-inch TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be "daisy-chained" to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided.
Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
QSC K.2 Series Firmware Update necessary for all customers
Update to firmware version 1.2.0 to enjoy these benefits:
- Improved reliability on 220–240 V mains (all models)
- Amplifier and woofer protection improvements for K10.2 model
- Amplifier protection improvements for K8.2 and K12.2 models
Owners of K10.2 loudspeakers MUST check their firmware version and, if necessary, install the firmware update. Owners of K12.2 and K8.2 will also benefit from amplifier protection improvements in the new firmware, and are encouraged to update their loudspeakers as well.
You can update your firmware here.
QSC K10.2 Technical Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90-degree Axisymetric
- Output (Peak SPL @1m): 130dB
- Class D Amplifier Power (Peak): LF: 1800w, HF: 225w
- Current Consumtpion: 100VAC/2.1A , 120VAC/1.9A , 230VAC/1.1A
- Driver Information: 10" Cone Transducer, 1.4" titanium compression Driver
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/1/4" Jack Combi Inputs (Mic/Line)(Hi-Z/Line), 1 x Stereo 3.5mm TRS Input
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant ABS
- Net Weight: 14.5kg (32 lbs)
- Optional Accessories: K10 Tote, K10 Outdoor Cover, M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover, K10.2 Yoke
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1.4" Titanium Compression Driver
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.