PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Fire Red QM RM Guitar
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Fire Red QM RM Guitar is a fantastic new entry into their budget-friendly Student Edition lineup.
These guitars not only feature a beautiful Quilted Maple top, but they also come equipped with a super-comfortable Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard.
PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Fire Red QM RM Guitar Highlights
- Special Run, reasonably-priced guitar from the PRS Student Edition lineup
- Solid Mahogany back with a Quilted Maple top results in a naturally rich tone, with a high-end snap
- Super-smooth Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard result in a supremely comfortable playing experience
- Two 85/15 "S" humbuckers, with coil split option, produce a versatile array of hard rock and bluesy tones
- PRS-designed tuners and tremolo bridge offer incredible tuning stability, and allow you to add subtle pitch bends to your playing
- An ideal first gigging guitar for an aspiring professional
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Available in limited numbers
- Home Delivery options available
PRS Style and Tone, Budget Friendly Price
PRS SE (Student Edition) guitars are 100% designed by PRS, and offer aspiring professionals the chance to own an instrument that looks and feels well beyond its price tag.
Top Notch Construction
In this case, we have a Limited Edition version of the SE Custom 24, with a Quilted Maple top, Roasted Maple neck, and a Fire Red finish.
The Quilted Maple top is sitting on a backpiece of solid Mahogany, resulting in a naturally warm tone with plenty of articulate snap.
In addition to this, the Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard offer an incredibly smooth playing experience, granting you quick and easy access to every available note.
Sitting in the neck and bridge positions you'll find a set of 85/15 "S" humbuckers, specially designed to recreate those classic PRS tones.
With their biting, thick Bridge pickup sounds, and mellow Neck tones, these pickups are the perfect addition to the natural tones of the Mahogany Body and Quilt Maple top.
In addition to these tones, at the pull of the Tone switch the pickups are changed into Single Coil mode. This gives you the added option of bright, articulate tones for when you want to change it up a little.
As stated above, this guitar is available in limited numbers, and only whilst stock lasts. In other words, if you'd like one, be sure to place your order sooner rather than later!
Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this gorgeous guitar.
PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Fire Red QM RM Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Quilted Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Fire Red
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!