PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Dark Cherry Sunburst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Guitar, seen here with a lovely Dark Cherry Sunburst finish, you're presented with a professional-grade, limited edition guitar that can truly help you stand out on stage.
Take To The Stage In Style!
Sporting a classic PRS tonewood combination, Pattern Regular neck, and versatile tonal options, this incredible guitar is ideal for working musicians looking to obtain a reliable and versatile new axe for their collection.
PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Dark Cherry Sunburst Highlights
- Professional-grade electric guitar, built to celebrate PRS's 35th Anniversary
- Captures the foundational elements of the iconic Custom 24
- Solid Mahogany back, with a Figured Maple top piece
- Stylish Dark Cherry Sunburst finish
- Mahogany neck with a Pattern Regular profile shape, and a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Iconic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups, with a 3-way selector switch and two "coil-tap" mini-toggles
- PRS Patented Tremolo bridge and Low Mass Locking tuners offer increased tuning stability and accurate intonation
- Includes PRS Gig Bag
35 Years Of PRS
Paul Reed Smith surpriused the guitar-playing world at the Winter NAMM show in 1985, with the public unveiling of his Custom 24 and Custom 22 models.
These awesome guitars quickly became huge hits due to their incredible looks, boutique tonal options, and fantastic levels of playability.
As a celebration of this momentous event, PRS have designed an array of limited edition guitars, including the professional-grade 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24.
True to the company's legacy, this S2 Custom 24 features that traditional double-cutaway body shape, carved from solid Mahogany with a Figured Maple top.
This combination of woods results in a naturally warm tone, but with a high-end snap - the kind of sound that's synonymous with PRS guitars.
In addition to this, the set-in Mahogany neck features a Pattern Regular profile shape, making it incredibly comfortable to play, whatever your play-style.
Complimenting the natural tones generated by the guitar's construction is a set of 85/15 "S" humbuckers, sitting in the neck and bridge positions.
These pickups help give the guitar the rich and articulate voice that PRS are renowned for, and are further enhanced by the two mini toggle switches which activate the Coil-Tap function on each pickup.
When the Coil Tap circuits are activated, these pickups are transformed from Humbucker to true Single-Coil mode, making the guitar one of the most versatile in the current PRS lineup.
As stated above, this awesome guitar will be available in limited numbers only - so be sure to place your order sooner, rather than later to avoid missing out!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Dark Cherry Sunburst Specs
- Top Wood: Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Dark Cherry Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Truss Rod Cover: 35th Anniversary
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini Coil-Tap Switches
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag
- Strings: 10's
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.