The SD531 was designed by Jason Bonham. It features a relatively short taper and a large wood modified acorn-shaped tip for added power and volume. Maple is a very light wood which allows for a large diameter stick without the weight. Small sticks are ultra light for precision and subtlety.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Maple is a lighter wood allowing for a larger diameter stick without extra weight, ideal for precision and subtlety.
- Diameter: .595" Length: 16-3/4"
- Acorn wood tip provides a dark tone and is ideal for acoustic performance
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
February 7, 2020Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.