Promark Cymbal Rattler
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Promark R22 cymbal rattler is the perfect alternative to putting permanent rivets in your favorite cymbal. Achieve the same classic sizzle sound without the hassle of drilling holes and inserting rivets. The R22 features larger metal beads for a pronounced rattle. The cymbal rattle comes with a cymbal felt and fits conveniently on the cymbal post above the bell of the cymbal. Promark offers a wide variety of accessories to meet the needs of any drummer/percussionist. From stick/mallet storage solutions to ergonomic drum keys, Promark has the tools to make your life as a musician easier.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Substitute for drilling permanent holes in a cymbal
- Rests above the cymbal bell just like a standard felt washer
- Easy to install/remove at a moments notice
- Larger metal beads produce a more pronounced "rattle"
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.