The 719 was designed by rock drummer Sephen Perkins of Jane's Addiction. The extremely long taper offers the ultimate rebound while the round tip provides detailed articulation.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16-1/4"
- Wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Length: 16 1/4"
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Large Round
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*