Presonus Studiolive 32R Digital Rack Mixer
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're looking for a cutting edge, versatile, studio-grade digital rack mixer to integrate into your Presonus StudioLive ecosystem, then look no further. Introducing the Presonus StudioLive 32R Digital Rack Mixer - a high-powered, 32-channel mixer that's ideal for both live and studio use!
The Digital Mixer The Defines Versatility
Designed to fit comfortably in any size rig, the 32-channel Presonus StudioLive 32R digital mixer offers a superb, all-in one mixing solution for both Live and Studio work.
This mixer offers easy wireless device integration, allowing you to mix front-of-house from anywhere in the venue.
Presonus Studiolive 32R Digital Rack Mixer Highlights
- High-powered, versatile, studio-grade 32-channel digital mixer
- Usable as a standalone mixer, a stage box/integrated monitor mixer for your StudioLive Series III console, or the ultimate personal monitor system for your EarMix 16M monitor mixer
- On-board, bi-directional 128-channel (64x64) USB audio interface
- Dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine powers 40 mixing channels, 22 mix buses, and 270 simultaneous processors
- Wireless connectivity allows you to control parameters via UC Surface software on iPad, Android, or Windows Touch computers
- Home Delivery options available
If you purchase this fantastic mixer after July 1st 2019 you will be eligible get a copy of Fat Channel Collection Vol 1 For Free!
Simply register your purchase with PreSonus, and a digital copy of the software will be added to your PreSonus account for immediate download and activation.
Studio Grade Processing Power
Sitting at the heart of the Presonus StudioLive 32R, you'll find a powerful, dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP engine.
This DSP can power up to 40 mixing channels, 22 mix buses, and 270 simultaneous processors (including 4 stereo reverb system and Fat Channel plug-in models) on every input channel and mix bus.
An Integrated Monitor Mixer
Dedicated monitor mixers are a must-have for all professional venues and touring acts - how else will the musicians be able to hear themselves clearly onstage?
With the StudioLive 32R you need only connect upto a StudioLive Series III console mixer, then make use of the remote inputs and main inputs whilst the 32R terains full control over its FlexMixes. In other words: you can create up to 16 monitor mixes complete with independent gate, compression, EQ, and effects on every channel and bus!
Personal Monitoring System
Another fun features on the StudioLive 32R is the ability for the musicians to take total control of their own mix. Simply combine the 32R with up to 16 EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and you can bus down larger channel counts to provide simplified 16-channel mixes for the musicians to manage.
Digital Stage Box
If you already have a StudioLive Series III console mixer, you can also use the StudioLive 32R as a digital stage box. Each of the 32 XMAX preamps can be remote controlled, and gain-staged directly from your console's Fat Channel. Each of the outputs automatically mirrors the mixes available on your console mixer too, making routing both fast and easy.
Best of all? When you need a rackmount mixer for a small, mobile gig, all you need do is disable Stage Box mode, and you're left with a fantastic 32-channel digital mixer that can fit into two rackspaces.
128-Channel Audio Interface
It's not just live situations with the StudioLive 32R can truly shine: it can also act as a high-channel count (64x64) audio interface, with near-zero latency monitor mixing, integrated plug-in models, and recallable mic preamps!
Each of the channels and buses can be processed with Fat Channel plug-in models, either pre- or post-recording, and features access to the likes of vintage EQ and dynamics processors modeled after analogue studio designs.
A Complete Networked Solution
As with all Presonus StudioLive products, you can make the StudioLive 32R part of an ecosystem that's easily expanded and quickly configured. Each of these facets are designed to enhance one another, and are at the forefront of AVB networking technology.
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Included
As if all of that wasn't enough, the StudioLive 32R comes complete with a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects in the shape of the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
Each of the plug-ins brings its own magic to the table, and can be relied upon to deliver the goods on countless mixes.
Three Year Warranty
Something great to know is that Presonus stand by their build quality and offer a fantastic three year warranty on all Series III and Series III S mixers.
If anything goes wrong with your Presonus StudioLive mixer in the first three years, they'll repair it for you.
Presonus Studiolive 32R Digital Rack Mixer Specs
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 36 input-channel digital rack mixer
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard stereo SD recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- Monitor Mix and Stage Box Mode for use with StudioLive Series III console mixers
- Pair with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians' monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
- macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 34 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- iOS 10 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
- Android smartphone (QMix-UC)
- Android tablet (8-inch) with 1024x768 resolution (UC Surface)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.