Presonus Studio 192 Mobile Audio Interface
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Record in Ultra-High Definition Wherever You Go.With the Studio 192 Mobile, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One 3, and you’ll find full preamp control and monitor-mix functions integrated into your recording environment. Our hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192’s DSP and in Studio One on your computer so you can record and monitor with Studio 192-based processing and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel for playback. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad.
An integrated solution
The Studio 192 Mobile provides an integrated, portable, hardware and software solution for recording in personal and professional studios wherever they may be. Switch between any two mixes using the Cue function and the onboard headphone amp. Software-controlled Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Use the six balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 Mobile fits into any recording and production environment.
Connect a Studio 192 Mobile and you’ll instantly hear details and an open high end you expect from a professional studio front end. The Studio 192 Mobile operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
- 22x26, 24-bit, 192 kHz audio interface and studio command center
- Input monitoring with StudioLive Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Integrated Software
- Total integration with included Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels, monitor mixing, and speaker switching from included UC Surface touch-control software (Mac/Windows/iPad) and from free Studio One Remote for iPad
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Simultaneous I/O up to 22 inputs/26 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs
- 2 XMAX remote-controllable mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 2 balanced, line level, direct-to-ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 4 balanced ¼” TRS outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT Optical/Dual SMUX inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- 1 high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- USB 3.0 audio interface
- USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 118 dB A/D/A converters
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 18 VDC external power supply (included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.