Presonus Monitor Station v2
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Manage multiple audio sources and sets of monitor speakers, track using illegally loud headphone amplifiers, and talk back to your drummer—all from your desktop.
Take Control of your Studio Monitors!
Presonus MonitorStation 2 features three stereo pairs of speaker outputs, each with separate level control. Four screaming-loud headphone outs and a talkback mic ensure your musicians hear every note - and your instructions - clearly.
With its ergonomic, intuitive layout; extensive features and I/O; and PreSonus’ famed sound quality, Monitor Station V2 provides a versatile, convenient, and affordable solution for managing your studio monitoring system from your desktop.
Presonus Monitor Station v2 Specifications:
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS inputs
- 1 Stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1 Stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Main outputs
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Cue outputs
- 4 ¼” TRS screaming-loud stereo headphone outputs
- Large Main level control
- 3 Individual Main Source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3 Individual Speaker Select switches
- Cue section with Source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF Select switch
- Aux Input level control
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
- Convenient desktop design
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|MPN||MONITOR STATION 2|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.