The latest addition to the Faderport Family: Meet Presonus Faderport 16. It offers tactile control over all aspects of your favourite DAW software in a desktop format to make mixing, recording and tracking a breeze.
PreSonus DAW controller with 16 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders
The FaderPort 16 16-channel Mix Production Controller makes controlling your favorite DAW application quick and easy, with 16 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders; digital scribble-strip displays; HUI, Mackie Control, and native Studio One support; and a unique Session Navigator that enables fast scrolling, zooming, banking, and more with the press of a button.
With the FaderPort 16 and your favourite DAW, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient music making workflow you’ve ever experienced.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Complete marker navigation controls: Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Local Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track and Timeline Scrolling, Zooming, Master fader control, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Alternate Fader Modes for: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Compact and ergonomic design fits virtually any desk
- Mac- and Windows-compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Customized Mackie Control (MCU) modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar
- Native MIDI control map for advanced users to create customized macros
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the Presonus FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Like PreSonus’ popular FaderPort 8, the FaderPort 16 features digital scribble strip displays; mute and solo for every channel; complete automation and transport control; plus level, pan, send, and plug-in control modes for every fader. The unique Session Navigator makes mixing and controlling your favorite DAW application quick and easy by putting eight critical functions under your fingers, including navigation, zoom, and master fader control. The FaderPort 16 is compatible with virtually any DAW host for Mac or Windows, with support for HUI and Mackie Control, including customized Mackie Control modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar.
The Ultimate Mixing Solution
Anyone who uses a DAW or any recording software that supports Mackie Control or HUI integration will benefit from the FaderPort 16. Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 16 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 16 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow.
Studio One Ready
Its native Studio One support provides even more functionality with PreSonus’ easy-to-use DAW, including Control Link support as well as parameter follow, allowing you quick access to any control under your mouse. Its ergonomic design makes it a comfortable companion to your keyboard and mouse. The FaderPort 16’s tight integration with Studio One offers even more benefits for users of PreSonus’ award-winning DAW.
Complete Session Navigation
From the Session Navigator you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing horizontally and vertically, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, scroll through the timeline, control master level, and navigate and drop markers. The faders do more than just provide level adjustment: They can also be used to modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes, and pan. And because the faders are touch sensitive, the track is selected as soon as you touch the fader.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*