PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
For enhancing the low-end sound in your room, the Eris Sub 8BT is the ultimate subwoofer choice. With an impressive 100 watts of power, it can reach a bone-shaking 30 Hz, ensuring you experience the entire sonic spectrum and achieve superior mix quality.
What sets the Eris Sub 8BT apart is its inclusion of Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity, marking PreSonus's first studio subwoofer to offer this feature. This subwoofer also offers versatile wired connection options, making it a seamless addition to virtually any monitoring setup. The onboard controls make it effortless to establish a 2.1 monitoring system and fine-tune it to suit your room's acoustics. Moreover, the highpass and lowpass filter (crossover) controls enable the Eris Sub 8BT to kick in precisely where your primary monitors leave off, providing a smooth extension of the lower frequencies in your monitoring arrangement.
While it pairs well with various full-range studio monitors, the Eris Sub 8BT was specifically engineered to complement the sound profile and frequency response of all compact Eris studio monitors, spanning from the budget-friendly Eris 3.5 to the Eris Studio 5.
- 8-inch composite low-frequency driver
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless audio stereo input
- 50W RMS, Class AB power amplifier
- 30 Hz to 200 Hz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub 8BT outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT Specifications:
- VOLTAGE: 220-240V UK
- WATTAGE: 100 Watts
- PEAK SPL: 100 dB (@ 1 metre)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- AUDIO CONTROLS: Volume Range (-30 dB to +6 dB) High Pass Filter (80 Hz @ -12 dB / octave) Low Pass Filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz, continuously variable) Polarity (0 degrees or 180 degrees)
- MONITOR INPUTS: 2 X Balanced 1/4” TRS, 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Class AB
- POWER CABLE: IEC
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: 50 – 130 Hz (Variable)
- PROTECTIONS: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.