PreSonus Eris Studio 5
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Building upon the esteemed legacy of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris Studio 5 represents a significant leap forward, bringing forth an enhanced low-end presence and more precisely controlled high-frequency reproduction. This results in the faithful reproduction of every intricate detail within your recordings, setting a new standard of natural sound quality that stands unrivaled in its category.
At its core is the custom-engineered EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide, delivering superior high-frequency response and an expansive 120-degree horizontal dispersion to provide a wide sweet spot. Simultaneously, its narrower vertical dispersion mitigates desk reflections, while a silk-dome tweeter ensures the accurate and snappy reproduction of transients. The enclosure design has been elegantly refined, optimising the waveguide's performance to grant you access to the most delicate nuances within your mix.
The woven-composite low-frequency driver, a key feature of the Eris series, continues to impress with its trademark tight and clear bass, complemented by an ample dose of punch. Thanks to a ported enclosure and the robust power of 140W in a biamped configuration, the Eris Studio 8 maximizes its bass response, astonishingly reaching down to 35 Hz – all without the need for an additional subwoofer. This monitor is meticulously crafted to excel in both home studios and professional mixing environments, seamlessly combining versatile connectivity options with an unparalleled level of sonic precision, truly setting it apart from the rest.
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 120°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- 80W, Class AB biamplification
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 102 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Tuning controls for an accurate mixing contour
Presonus Eris Studio 5 Specfications:
- VOLTAGE; 220-240V UK
- WATTAGE: 80 Watts
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10 kO
- PEAK SPL: 102 dB (@ 1 metre)
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
- COVERAGE PATTERN: 100 degree (H) x 60 degree (V)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- AUDIO CONTROLS: Volume High Frequency (±6 dB, center 10 kHz, continuously variable) Mid Frequency (±6 dB, center 1 kHz, continuously variable)
- AUDIO SWITCHES: Acoustic Space (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) Low Cut (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz @ -12 dB / octave)
- MONITOR INPUTS: 1- Balanced XLR, 1- Balanced ¼” TRS, 1- Unbalanced RCA
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Class AB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.