PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Take a firm grip on the essential low-frequencies in your mix with the extraordinary PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10, a subwoofer that has been meticulously crafted to cater to the exacting demands of dedicated home studios and professional music production setups. The Eris Pro Sub 10 isn't here to steal the spotlight; it's here to harmoniously complement your full-range monitors, ensuring an extended and natural low-end experience.
Prepare to be blown away by the sheer power and musicality of the PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 – an active, front-firing studio subwoofer that's primed to deliver lightning-fast and precise transient responses. With its ability to reach as low as 20 Hz, this subwoofer enables you to capture the entire sonic spectrum of your mix. The secret to its magic lies in the 170W (RMS) Class AB amplification, working in harmony with a 10-inch glass-composite low-frequency driver. Thanks to its lightweight yet incredibly sturdy cone, this driver delivers sub-bass with unparalleled tightness and responsiveness.
Taking control of your sound has never been easier, thanks to a wealth of user-friendly features. Adjustments abound, including a continuously variable lowpass filter that seamlessly blends your studio monitors with the subwoofer, guaranteeing the most precise listening environment imaginable. An onboard footswitch control adds to the convenience, enabling you to effortlessly switch between listening to your mix with and without the subwoofer for quick and efficient referencing.
In the realm of low-frequency mastery, the Eris Pro Sub 10 reigns supreme, ensuring your music production journey is characterised by precision, power, and perfection.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) sets the upper frequency reproduced by the subwoofer
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range subwoofer outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable), polarity invert switch, and ground-lift switch
- 170 watt (RMS), Class AB amplification for up to 113 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS outputs and XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Eris Pro Sub 10
PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 Specifications:
- VOLTAGE: 220-240V UK
- WATTAGE: 250W Peak, 170W RMS
- PEAK SPL: 113 dB (@ 1 Metre)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- AUDIO CONTROLS: Input Gain Range: -30 to +6 dB Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 Hz
- AUDIO SWITCHES: Polarity Switch: 0 degrees or 180 degrees Ground Lift Switch: On/Off High Pass Filter Switch: On/Off Bypass Footswitch: On/Off
- MONITOR INPUTS: 2- Balanced XLR, 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS, 2- Unbalanced RCA
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Class AB
- DIMENSIONS: 39.88x32.00x40.64 CM
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 16.80 KG
- PRODUCT DEPTH: 16" (40.6 cm)
- PRODUCT HEIGHT: 15.75" (40 cm)
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 12.6" (32 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 40.64 CM
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 39.88 CM
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 32.00 CM
- FOOTSWITCH: 1-Button Footswitch Included
- POWER CABLE: IEC
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: 50 – 130 Hz (Variable)
- PROTECTIONS: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temperature, Turn-On/Off Transient, Subsonic Filter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||16.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.