Pre-Owned VOX VT40X Valvetronix Combo Amp
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
The new Vox Valvetronix VT40X is a fantastic modeling guitar amp that sounds great whether recording or playing live at small gigs. It represents a new era for modeling amps, with more realistic sound and response... Going far beyond amp modelling the new Valvetronix modelling technology breaks things down to the smallest component and recreates the exact sound of the finest amps in history.
After years of painstaking development the VTX range represent the cutting edge, bringing together real valves, VET technology and a unique chassis design to offer a diverse range of real tube tones, effects and a hefty amount of power for portable combos. There's 11 famous amps (20 when using the Tone Room Editor) and 13 effects for heaps of tonal options, everything from high gain shred to the glistening chime of vintage Vox.
Tone Room Editor
Tone Room editor/librarian software is provided for use with the VT20X/VT40X/VT100X. In addition to the usual amp and effect editing, this software lets you customize parameters in such detail that it’s almost like creating your own musical instrument.
Once you’ve made your dream sound a reality, you can store up to three amps/effects that you’ve customized within the amp. Additional amps and effects uploaded by VT20X/VT40X/VT100X users around the world can also be downloaded via Tone Room.
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- Optional VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Amp Type||Hybrid Amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.